Most current achievement list

Zaruma

Achievements

- Surviving a map without bleeding out.

- A decent amount of headshots in one map.

- Killing a Tank without any damage done by it to anyone on the team.

- Completing a campaign without using the flashlight at all.

- Finishing a map where no members of your team got a demerit.

- Vomiting on several Survivors.

- Taking out the entire team with a Boomer explosion (and subsequent horde of Infected).

- A successful pounce-kill.

- Strangling a Survivor

- Killing a Survivor with a car as the Tank.

- Doing a large amount of damage to multiple Survivors.

- Hitting a Survivor with a lunge, and then escaping without taking any damage.

- Use a smoke cloud to harass/escape from the Survivors while surviving yourself.

- NEW = surviving a level without being hit at all by infected, found in a movie on left 4 dead 411 site.

- NEW = take out the tank without help from your teamates, our thanks for finding this achievement to Feel My Rage

these achievements have been confirmed on this site:

http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/showthread.php?t=535896

Edited by Zaruma
new achievements

excuse my language but...how the 'ell did you find this out already? that's a darn good job to find that so early, at least imo it is.

hey, thanks alot man. ive been trying to find something like this forever. and i read the whole forum on l4d.com

Uhm....when they posted that, they were talking about Demerits and merits.Them using achievement there might just be a coincidence and have nothing to do with the achievements in the game that you will earn/unlock.

Then again, I could be 100% wrong about that.Just throwin in my two cents.

i think the achievement list is pretty darn correct on the count of a maker of the game made the forum. its on the official left 4 dead site but i can see where your coming from. it did talk about merits and demerits but achievements just kinda falls into that category when you think about it. im looking for hopefully an almost full achievement list right now. with details. but so far nothing. ill post it when i find it. :)

thanks for posting guys!

¿Zaruma?

Didn't know it was the developer,heh, didn't bother to check.So that much would be my bad, but there are no garuntes(cant spell, so my bad), so I'm taking it saying "Achievements" with a grain of salt, since it was listed under the Merits section of that post.

But I can also see where you're coming from.Hope we'll see a 100% official 'chieve list soon.

Didn't know it was the developer,heh, didn't bother to check.So that much would be my bad, but there are no garuntes(cant spell, so my bad), so I'm taking it saying "Achievements" with a grain of salt, since it was listed under the Merits section of that post.

But I can also see where you're coming from.Hope we'll see a 100% official 'chieve list soon.

i hope we see an official achiev list soon to. even more hopefully with pictures. im curious to see what the achievement pics are. :)

Edited by Zaruma

i hope we see an official achiev list soon to. even more hopefully with pictures. im curious to see what the achievement pics are. :)

yay me. i have found what the achievements (yellow) merits (green) and demerits (red) look like. it doesnt say what the achievements and stuff are but some of them are self explanatory. like say the demerit with the fat guy exploding. thats an obvious = shot a boomer while too close, or something like that. :drunk

http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t280/left4dead411/pcgachievements.gif

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=1187145

Edited by Zaruma

Guys, I'll have to do it tomarrow, as it is getting late and I only had like, 4 hours of sleep last night, but I found a PAX video on youtube where they were talking about the 360 version of the game and then started to talk about achievements.One of the developers(or something....he was the guy being interviewed and I was distracted...Heros was on...) confirmed that there is an achievement to kill a Tank.....alone.

Yup.Thats right.Take out that humongous beast mano-e-mano, with no help from your fellow survivors.

Sorry for the delay in getting the link to the vid, but this should be it:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1iiTmE_ou5w]YouTube - Left 4 Dead: Xbox 360 Interview - Kerry Davis[/ame]

if its not, I'm sorry and I'll fix it soon.I'm at a library, so I cant turn on the audio to be sure its the right vid.And sorry for not embedding it.I dunno how to do that with BB code

Edit: Or...maybe the site embeds it for you :eek:

Edited by Feel My Rage

• 2 weeks later...
where? can you post a link please? it's only about a month now till launch and still no official list...any new news would be great!

yeah, im looking as hard as i can to get people achievements. if you would post a link of achievements i have not already posted, that would be great.:)

Edited by Zaruma