Achievement Trading Thread

Krazie

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nobody has helped me & I've been asking for help for almost a week now. Anyway if anybody cares I'm almost at level 30 now. So I've been working my ass off trying to get to level 50.

Just thought I'd bump this because nobody has still sent me a game invite.

*Saying "JERKS" under my breath*

Edited by xEpiC iicon

i'm on most of the time, if i'm on MW2 i'm unavailible cuz i'll b playing wit my friends, but if i'm not playing MW2 send me a bioshock 2 invite and i'll join, i need the DLC wins so if u dont have the maps dont add me as friend or send me game invites. Thanks

Now that I've gotten the new maps out of the way, I'm looking to set up a group to turret boost all the way up to 50. I would prefer it if you are already @ LVL 40, just to make it quicker for everyone.

I'm going to be on every night this week around 10:00PM EST. Need 6 people.

1. RYMAWH

2. JvlakaveIi

3. Lizard UK

4. ShadyShall

5. Devalaous

6. Phorty Ounce

Extras will be used as necessary.

Edited by rymawh

I'm still looking for DLC boosting, and gonna go ahead and bitch by saying people who appear offline when you're looking for people boosting now are inept.

Add me for boosting whenever, as in if I see you boosting I'll join you and visa-versa. It helps when boosting games like this to have a friend list full of people doing it so you can quickly find a game when you're free.

Edited by Tarvu

I'm going to be on every night this week around 10:00PM EST. Need 6 people.

1. RYMAWH

2. JvlakaveIi

3. Lizard UK

4. shadyshall

Send me a message if you are interested.

I AM IN! Just sent you a msg. Was also tryingg to organize a group. I have 1 or 2 others. We'll get to 6 easily and make it happen...