Map Reading please help

Burntid

yo , i got this game about a year ago and played it for a couple weeks , then quit playing because i didnt like the controls and namely couldnt read the map for shit. Just started playing it again and found out you can customize controls And play in First Person , which is fukin sweet , but i still have the map problem , i can fly around and not get hit the entire level , but then i fail , simply cause i cant find the main objective's , IE Level 2 where you protect the base from the stellar bombs , i beat it before , but now that im playing again im stuck there simply cause i cant find the dam things, So anybody with any tips on how to read the map better please post , cause i think this is a pretty fun game , but loseing simply cause i cant read the map is pretty stupid :/

• 2 weeks later...

When it's a main obj like that, a little tick pops up on your screen to mark it's position.

Like when you double tap A to target an enemy, then turn away, a arrow will tell you how to turn to see him. Same with the BLUE markers, that point to the Acropolis, and a Tanker for resupplys.

this game is so confusing.

I just like targeting 100 guys with missles, blasting by them head on with after burners on, then cutting power, flipping around, and blowing my load.

It's soooo Battle Star Galactica lol.

I just wish there was a way to make your ship go "up" and "Down" while flying forward. So you could have true 0-Gee 3 axis movement. Like the Vipers.

• 1 month later...