Final Level Glitch?

Ok, in the last level In Army Of Two TDC, When I play with a AI partner, I spawn where Alpha is supposed to. When I play with a human partner, he spawns with me. If I go down, he can't pick me up. If he goes down, I can't pick him up either. The final fight is where the game glitches all the way past my control. I plant the C4 on the back of the truck, and the final cutsence plays. Or so I thought. About 20 or 30 seconds into it, the audio cuts, and plays the death sound if you or your partner bleeds out. The screen turned red saying "Alpha Died". Before anyone replies saying "Maybe your were down" or "Bravo was down", both people were up, behind cover. This angers me, because the last achievement I need for the Story Line (not including Look Mama I Did It) was So What Now? and I can't get to the result screen when the game glitches on me.

Either AI or Human, my game is broken and I have to deal with it. So I will never unlock all the achievements for Army Of Two TDC.

Bummer.

• 5 months later...
I plant the C4 on the back of the truck, and the final cutsence plays. Or so I thought. About 20 or 30 seconds into it, the audio cuts, and plays the death sound if you or your partner bleeds out. The screen turned red saying "Alpha Died". Before anyone replies saying "Maybe your were down" or "Bravo was down", both people were up, behind cover.

I just had this happen to me last night....i tired it a 2nd time and Bravo actually did get run over, i quit at that point but will try to finish it today. This is the only glitch i have seen in an otherwise great game.......

So I tried again today.......this time bravo went down while counter for c4 was counting down, so I revived him and it continued on just fine......

update: not to mention i have finished this game 5 times (1 normal & 4 insane) and never had that problem again.

Edited by diesel98a
update

• 2 months later...

I had the same problem twice (normal and insane difficulty). This game is just broken like hell in the boss fight. Just restart last checkpoint over and over again expecting shit to change (Vaas's insanity). This time is gonna be different. No, no, no please... This time is gonna be different.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

So far I only ran into one glitch, the level where one of you gets on a turret on a chopper and protects your team mate on the roof top. You have to shoot down a radio tower for them. My AI partner wouldn't cross the tower, so I reloaded and stayed on the roof and the AI wouldn't shoot down the tower. After a couple of tries it finally worked but still dumb.