Another easy 1000?

Coxy x360a

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Just picked up the first in a bundle with Lego Indiana Jones for £3. Not played the first yet properly (did play the demo) but it seems like a fairly good 1000 to get through. Although, I've already done Lego Indy a while back - still worth it though.

Will probably get the second one a lot sooner near its release.

Edited by Thorpe

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

It´s a kinectgame only, yes! And im kind of looking forward to this, really hope they make something good with the kinect, could be awsome. And to stick to the topic, the achievements seems as easy as the first game:)

you can shove ur kinect up ur arse microsoft.enjoyed the first 1 & i wont get a look in on this with no kinect.game should allow either way to play.im oldskool & i only wana game with my control pad :rant:

Agreed - Kinect can go the fuck.

• 2 weeks later...
you can shove ur kinect up ur arse microsoft.enjoyed the first 1 & i wont get a look in on this with no kinect.game should allow either way to play.im oldskool & i only wana game with my control pad :rant:

Whats with Kinect making a sequel to a game exclusive to its system? The first required only a 360 and now we need a kinect as well? I'm fine with Kinect as long as it doesn't affect me but now it has made a game unavailable to most 360 owners unless they have/had an extra $150 to spend. I understand new IP's being Kinect only but sequels to games that originally only needed the 360 should not turn Kinect exclusive. Why the heck can't this game work with both Kinect and a controller? I doubt anyone is going to use this game as a reason to buy Kinect so I really don't so the point of it being exclusive to it.

Whats with Kinect making a sequel to a game exclusive to its system? The first required only a 360 and now we need a kinect as well? I'm fine with Kinect as long as it doesn't affect me but now it has made a game unavailable to most 360 owners unless they have/had an extra $150 to spend. I understand new IP's being Kinect only but sequels to games that originally only needed the 360 should not turn Kinect exclusive. Why the heck can't this game work with both Kinect and a controller? I doubt anyone is going to use this game as a reason to buy Kinect so I really don't so the point of it being exclusive to it.

tbh they changed this title for all consoles.

ps3 u needed the move and on the wii u needed the udraw tablet so its not just xbox each one u needed the extra component to play it

Agreed. The reason only that number one wasnt kinect, number two should also be able to play with a controller.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...