Anyone having luck on Nightmare?

Tailz

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

spoiler:

Right im on the 3rd predator lvl got all the way too the end no probz fighting a preatorian, and then boom he charges into me kill me from full health :////

Now i have to go and get my mask and all that stuff again :/

AND when i save the game i still have to start right back at the beginning.

I eat marine nightmare cake for breakfest!

Just beat it on night mare took me like 4 damn hours minus the 10 min smoke breaks here and there. I really advice people who want to do it to beat it on hard first then go straight into nightmare action just to get the feal for how to do the missions

2nd can be a bitch cause of the facehuggers.

2nd to last sucks cause you gotta wait for taquila every time you die at the end ><.

last lvl not so hard.

Not to brag but nightmare for the predator was a fucking cake walk, their was only one challenging part and that was at the end of the fourth level.

Spoiler

I'm doing the alien campaign on hard now and i've got to say that is fucking ridicolous especially the part with two predators i can't seem to get close to killing the second.

finished pred on nightmare too, and it wasn't even that hard. For all of those interested, look for "speed run" on youtube, there are some nice tricks (thanks to XCVii 007 for making them!).

Tried alien yesterday, it's neither that hard, but a little bit trickier though

i beat alien and predator on nightmare, quiet easy. the hardest thing seems to be when you die you have to wait for those tutorials to play out again and again, when will developers learn that you should be able to turn that bullshit off, like i need to keep learning the controls over and over,, fuckin' ridiculous. the marine campaign is giving me the blues right now because he can't stand no acid splashes and can't run away quick enough after you get smacked by an alien.

ALIEN - Nightmare (Completed)

Marine - Last mission Nightmare

Predator - Hard (Completed)

TIPS:

Clear an entire day of anything to do.

Get some Advil

GO SLOW.

(I used turtlebeaches and surround sound to "Sound whore" my way through)

ABUSE the "Focus modes" like it is life or death

AND REMEMBER if youre crafty, you can sneak past entire areas at a time

Good luck fellas, looks like im going to be the first with 1000:D if you REALLY need help, Add me and i'll play on nightmare again and you guys can hold my hand

Alien campaign on Nightmare is definietly a significant difference over the Marine campaign.

Personally, I can't even seem to get the "down time" to finish my Marine campaign let alone *one* level of the Alien campaign. I get bombed with party/game requests soon as I sign in and my lust for this game's MP takes over, ha.