4/5 Harlequins

I need some help with one of the harlequins you need to beat up for the achievement. It's the second one from the top in this picture from the achievement guide:

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=5970&d=1299603908

I have tried to enter that spot several times hoping that he will spawn but he's simply not there. All the other harlequins appeared directly. Any help appreciated. :confused:

try here:

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=5975&stc=1&d=1299613600

be careful, as it is very easy to accidentally knock him into the water (which I did about 4 times before i finally got him).

Edited by nfntjy

he was on a wide set of stairs that lead into the water. I found that he wouldn't spawn unless I approached from the top of the stairs. He should spawn at the bottom on the right side. If he doesn't spawn try travelling (through a tunnel) and see if that works.

Oh shit I apologize if that is here actually is! =( I feel bad

But I'm only human!

meh, almost all guides have some mistakes , especially within the first couple of days of being written. That's what the community is here for, to help fix it so other people can benefit. Great job on the guide so far. Just keep watching the threads and you will have it nearly perfected in about a week or so (once all the good tips start rolling in).

meh, almost all guides have some mistakes , especially within the first couple of days of being written. That's what the community is here for, to help fix it so other people can benefit. Great job on the guide so far. Just keep watching the threads and you will have it nearly perfected in about a week or so (once all the good tips start rolling in).

The guide is pretty much done (just needs a grammar check, a banner, and might throw in some extra methods when more are posted). But thanks!

And I added new maps (and fixed the one location) for the Harlequins

ive got 4/5 harlequins and i swear i should have 5, got 3 before i went to bed wednesday and then 2 when i got back home on thursda and it say 4/5

but how can you tell what you have? because of random spawning he might not appear and i go looking elsewhere lol, guess i can in a few minutes have another look at all the spots and see if any pop up

Are the Harlequins random spanners in their designated area? Is that true? I too have 4/5 and had to come back and forth just to find them spawning.

I'm targeting the one near the Assassin Tower in Campagna behind the little house. Is there a particular time that Harlequin normally spawns?

I unlocked this achievement earlier today, used this video by RoosterTeeth, got it within 20 minutes :)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-i7Pso95G3k&feature=feedu]YouTube - Assassin's Creed Brotherhood: Clowning Around DLC Achievement Guide[/ame]

Having the same problem :(

I got myself a guide to make it quicker. (or so I thought)

On the guide I used, the first one was the one under the bridge near the hideout.

Accidentaly killed him didn't I? Whoops, nevermind.

Then I went and got the second one. 1/5 beaten up.

Went for the third, like an idiot I killed him too.

Managed to get the fourth and fifth np. 3/5 beaten up.

Went back to the first one again, not there.

No worries, i'll go for the other one I messed up.

Got him this time 4/5 beaten up.

So back to the first one. Not there.

I run around a bit, go back, not there.

I leave the region completely, go back, not there.

I use the fast travel tunnels, go back, not there.

I exit to dash. load the game back up, go under the bridge...

NOT FUCKING THERE!!!!! :angry:

Ironic that the last one I need is under a bridge, cos this is trolling the fuck out of me!!

Having the same problem :(

I got myself a guide to make it quicker. (or so I thought)

On the guide I used, the first one was the one under the bridge near the hideout.

Accidentaly killed him didn't I? Whoops, nevermind.

Then I went and got the second one. 1/5 beaten up.

Went for the third, like an idiot I killed him too.

Managed to get the fourth and fifth np. 3/5 beaten up.

Went back to the first one again, not there.

No worries, i'll go for the other one I messed up.

Got him this time 4/5 beaten up.

So back to the first one. Not there.

I run around a bit, go back, not there.

I leave the region completely, go back, not there.

I use the fast travel tunnels, go back, not there.

I exit to dash. load the game back up, go under the bridge...

NOT FUCKING THERE!!!!! :angry:

Ironic that the last one I need is under a bridge, cos this is trolling the fuck out of me!!

This one was slightly troublesome for me too, but after a few minutes of swinging the camera around a bit there he was. I approached him from the river to minimize the risk of knocking him into the water.

When you say "swinging the camera around a bit" were you in the same place doing this, or moving around aswell? Cos I've been trying stood still for about half an hour, with no luck :(

I did a bit of both, I was stood where I could just see under the bridge to spot if he was there or not and just moved around and swung the camera around a few times and then he appeared.