Anyone figure out how to get Shadow Jagos stage?

Teh Paralyzer

Not looking for spoilers on anything so I didn't click Acid's link but I hear you need one perfect and three ultras while playing medium arcade.

That is incorrect.... you need to unlock all 3 endings for whoever you choose, on any difficulty, then you need to play on medium and beat the 6th person without having to continue.

is there a easy way to defeat shadow jago, i lost 10 times in a row, he is to strong. i play jago:(

any tips would be great

Edit: nails shadow jago at last, took like 83 times in a row, strong b*stard

Edited by Jenneke88

That is incorrect.... you need to unlock all 3 endings for whoever you choose, on any difficulty, then you need to play on medium and beat the 6th person without having to continue.
Do I need to do the medium thing after?

I just beat medium to get the second ending.

Edit: Guessing that's a yes in order to run into Shadow Jago.

Edited by mcnichoj

Do you also get Shadow Jago? I know he was only available for the day one live subscription but it says in the small print that was the only way until after Feb.

Pretty sure there is no way of 'unlocking' Shago as a playable character. Correct me if I'm wrong. Be awesome if he was unlockable.

Ending 1 do no ultra on your rival ( your rival is the fighter before Fulgore ) ultra Fulgore

Ending 2 do an ultra on your rival , do not ultra Fulgore

Ending 3 do an ultra on both your rival and Fulgore

Use fighter that has all 3 endings unlock and play on med difficulty and beat all first 6 fighters without loosing

Edited by Doc187 XL

Alright well I was able to get ending 2 with Glacius so I had all three, then I stared one up on medium and barely made it through the characters without loosing barely, by the skin of my teeth (I'm not that great) and nothing. No Shadow Jago, time well spent. :\

Excuse me while I got bandage my thumb.

Edited by xcrimsonlegendx

Alright, I managed to get to him. One detail that was left out was there are some ultras that are needed somewhere. The first time I barely made it and didn't get greedy and go for ultras, I just won. This time I managed to ultra every character and it got me to Shago, so just winning every match isn't enough.

That being said, Shadow Jago is impossible, at least for someone of my skill level. Kind of depressing really, having struggled so hard to get to him on medium only to realize the hidden boss is set like three difficulty levels higher. Only hardcore motherfuckers are going to unlock that stage and that sucks.

You also have to ultra your rival, same happened to me.

Yep, its get all three endings and then play on Medium. Get to your rival (the fight before Fulgore) and do an Ultra Combo to win. (some are saying you have to not lose any matches either). Now instead of Fulgore you will fight Shadow Jago.

Note he is not the same Shadow Jago that you get from the Day One Xbox Live Gold subscription card. His intro is different and his moves are tweaked.

He has no Ultra combo, instead he has an ultimate combo which is pretty much a fatality combo finish. So be ready to combo break when he gets you into the flashing red.... He's aiming to finish you.

If you win, his stage unlocks and you get a 4th ending..... I smell season two and that's all I'll say in a non spoiler thread.

Edited by ShaggyB