Season Pass?

• 2 weeks later...
How odd. I wonder why its the only one without it? Older CODs have them and so do newer ones.

Except they don't? No CoD prior to MW3 had a season pass. CoD didn't, CoD2 didn't, CoD3 didn't, CoD4 didn't, WaW didn't, MW2 didn't and Black Ops didn't (not even including all the minor games and spin-offs that also didn't).

Most of the older games didn't have the kind of DLC spam that would warrant a season pass, anyway (not to mention they were released before season passes even became a thing). CoD4 only had one addon, for instance.

Except they don't? No CoD prior to MW3 had a season pass. CoD didn't, CoD2 didn't, CoD3 didn't, CoD4 didn't, WaW didn't, MW2 didn't and Black Ops didn't (not even including all the minor games and spin-offs that also didn't).

Most of the older games didn't have the kind of DLC spam that would warrant a season pass, anyway (not to mention they were released before season passes even became a thing). CoD4 only had one addon, for instance.

I stand corrected. I was under the impression Modern Warfare 3 has one, but it does not.

I stand corrected. I was under the impression Modern Warfare 3 has one, but it does not.

MW3 did have one, actually. But it was part of the whole "CoD: Elite" package that has since been discontinued.

But MW3 came after Black Ops 1 (unless you've been talking about Black Ops 2? in which case this is the wrong sub) and none of the titles prior to MW3 had season passes.

• 11 months later...

World At War had one, but the rest didn't.