X360A vs PS3T competition

Creech

Would you prefer individual or team format?  

73 members have voted

1. 1. Would you prefer individual or team format?

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I voted teams because we must band together to destroy our enemies:p

If this goes ahead i'm thinking lets make it interesting. Seeing how I'm still undecided on what console to buy next gen, if PS3T wins I will buy a PS4 but if x360a wins I'll buy an Xbox One:D

That's mighty blod :p

OT: Team. We will crush the opposition.

Another vote for team. If each site is essentially one giant team, there is no reason to split into smaller teams. You don't need to be on teams to see which players stand out.

I agree Dak! I was thinking about this earlier shortly after reading the thread and came to the same basic conclusion.

Voted for team!

• 2 weeks later...
Very similar results on both sites. 10-15% of folks voted for a purely individual competition, while the clear majority voted for team. Not quite done with the voting, but I doubt it will change at this point.

I don't know the details on exactly how you guys plan to do this but couldn't you have a mix of both, or is it just something that will be ongoing so it has to be one or the other?

Guest Scotty
I dont game online anymore, but I can still update my GS. Would achievements with NO TIME STAMP be allowed?

going by the usual competition standard, i don't think that would be allowed, as they could be done illegitimately.

Why don't you game online anymore?

Long story...Just spending less time gaming and cut out online MP.

going by the usual competition standard, i don't think that would be allowed, as they could be done illegitimately.

Not that I would EVER do that, but now most achievements are gained offline now.

Guest Scotty
I know the current competition requires achievements to be online, but I don't think GSL ever has.

Really? well there you go then, Carmona, there's hope for you yet:)

I know the current competition requires achievements to be online, but I don't think GSL ever has.

Except that GSL is a competition based on Gamerscore. If we were to have a Gamerscore competition against PS3T, we would win by a margin of 800,000 to 0.

And most GSLs have the disclaimer that some offline achievements are ok, but if you turn in a game with nothing but offline achievements, we will be forced to investigate. Or something to that effect.

Except that GSL is a competition based on Gamerscore. If we were to have a Gamerscore competition against PS3T, we would win by a margin of 800,000 to 0.

And most GSLs have the disclaimer that some offline achievements are ok, but if you turn in a game with nothing but offline achievements, we will be forced to investigate. Or something to that effect.

The GSL will require the majority of your achievements to be gained online, as usual. Also, the GSL vs THL will be done by count of unlocks. So number of achievements compared to number of trophies.