in need of friends who have supreme commander 2

ratchetlak

I would like to have friends who play supreme commander 2 or RUSE and who are not hardcore players or master of the game. I like to do battles in RTS's in general where there are special rules and the honor rule is involved. I also need people with the new map pack. if anyone fits this criteria please send me a friend request. ratchetlak is my gamertag.

Edited by ratchetlak

• 1 month later...

I also like to play matches where honor is involved. Like no nucleair silos? Or massive air. I dont know, we could discuss the "custom rules" before the match.

Huge tank battles would be interesting, or major naval battles ( you never see these in online games).

Just add me: Gamertag= MetalSonicNL

Send a message that relates to this website

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...
I would like to have friends who play supreme commander 2 or RUSE and who are not hardcore players or master of the game. I like to do battles in RTS's in general where there are special rules and the honor rule is involved. I also need people with the new map pack. if anyone fits this criteria please send me a friend request. ratchetlak is my gamertag.

I'd love to have some friends who play this. Feel free to add me, gamertag = an inland sea

looking for someone to get good friends achievement just add me or inv me

I also like to play matches where honor is involved. Like no nucleair silos? Or massive air. I dont know, we could discuss the "custom rules" before the match.

Huge tank battles would be interesting, or major naval battles ( you never see these in online games).

Just add me: Gamertag= MetalSonicNL

Send a message that relates to this website

Ok add me mine is Masterbuilder

• 1 month later...