Wolfenstein: The New Order

Final Boss

Here's my strategy to kill Totenkopf/Deathshead

Phase 1

He is invincible so don't try to kill him.

Get your LKW and burn a hole in one of the black walls and run through.

There is a spot with all your guns but don't collect them they are not needed.

Just collect the health an run to one of the FLAK guns in each corner and shoot down the zeppelin.

Do it on the other gun too, and stay there to avoid being hit.

Shoot him with the LKW, or one of the collected weapons if you have,

to get him one more time to recharge his shield.

Guess what it overloads him and he disappears in the ground.

Phase 2

This was really annoying (fucking flames)

BEFORE you enter his Firetrap lair go around and look through all the boxes and cut the LKW boxes too to get some items (Armor, Tesla, Health)

Then do the "van halen" and jump.

There are items all over the place and avoid the flames by diving or jumping above.

But be sure Deathshead is a really good shooter and he will almost never miss a shot on Über. *grrrrr*

I found the LKW, Rocket Launcher on the AR and Tesla grenades best.

I just circled around him in a large way and shot him in the face/glass cockpit.

But only shot one rocket or one shot of the LKW!

He then screams in pain and after that no shot will drain armor from him.

The armor he loses by being shot can be collected.

Wait and run/hide a few seconds (reload the LKW) and then repeat.

It' will take a lot of hits to get him down on higher skill.

You can hear him say something different when he is finished or look at the Mech and when you see a blue symbol he's finished.

EDIT: okay I managed to get through the rooms once I worked out when and where those big guys come from!

Keep getting killed on first phase of boss though, can get to one gun but end up having no life? how did you guys do the running part without dying? collecting all kits as well!

Edited by romanzad

Keep getting killed on first phase of boss though, can get to one gun but end up having no life? how did you guys do the running part without dying? collecting all kits as well!

With the Usain Bolt method.

;)

I cut the wall and run to the left where my weapons are and collect everything there and run to the left hiding behind every wall (the ones i can cut with the lkw) and collect all the health on the way.

After i zapped the fist zep down i jump over the railing and run back to where the weapons were and hide, and them the same procedure.

EDIT: okay I managed to get through the rooms once I worked out when and where those big guys come from!

Shoot him a few times, he'll stop shooting at you and recharge his shield. Repeat as needed.

thought I had him and then accidentally jumped into fire :eek:

hahahahaha, I did this. I was like boom bitch, what you got now bitch, that's right bitch, keep falling bitch, YES! Here comes the teabag bitc-- fire, wtf fire....

hahahah, it gets easier when the lights come on, that's when you just have to be conservatively careful with your health supplies.

On Uber don't pick up any health in the first battle, try and just use your weapon and get the two turrets done. Pick up a few 20s worth of health if you need at the top of the stairs. Only use your charge gun and keep charging it.

Before you drop down, use your charge gun and knife and open all the crates.

Pick up all the ammo, leave the health.

Get your health to it's max/just under its max without overchargin it.

Make sure all the weapons and ammo are picked up.

Fully charge your charge rifle and make sure the "gun" is equipped on it. Then start in one corner and sprint around the map picking up all the extra healths to overcharge yourself as much as possible. [be forewarned, if you die when you drop down, picking up all that extra shit is a royal pain in the keister.]

Whendropping down try and be careful but fast. Aim for the center of the dish then the bottom right of the next drop to not lose much health. While dropping down the second drop look forward, aim, fully charged shot to five dots with charge rifle and BAM, immediately turn left and get the left corner recharge. Run back to where you dropped if he's still catchin up and fully charge and BAM. [Fully charge while running to him, by keeping him in the ironsights as best as possible] and BAM. You should be able to get one more from charge from that left corner and this time run to the top left corner as he comes around the back, but hit him with a shot as he's coming around/fully around, this will allow you to reach the top left and get a recharge, as he keeps circling to follow you shoot him from the top left and BAM, then move to the top right, by this point you might be normal on your health, it should be full but not overcharged and you shouldn't have had to use shields/health yet. From the top right you've got two options, run up the overlook/balcony and midway fully charge hit him to allow you to fully charge from the bottom right (where you initially dropped in). Or you can just tear through, still hit him mid way and go back to the bottom left. Either way, once you back at the bottom, whatever side you chose, get i charge from the other bottom side and then one more from one you ran to first. So top right to bottom right to bottom left to bottom right. Then tear up the pther end and pick up health and shields on the way BUT without stopping. Charge top left, top right top left and around this point the lights should be on and it will be a little easier to see. Wherever he is, make a diagonal to the other corner to recharge and now just keep taking as little damage standing behind the poles or boards at the top or bottom of the map while charging and BAM and charge and BAM and charge and BAM and *pop, Achievement Unlocked

Hope this helps. :)

I can cut through the fence and shoot down one zep, but even jumping over the railing and hiding I am toast before I get to the other gun. I am playing on I am Death Incarnate. I am lucky if I make it 1/2 way to the 2nd gun.

Keep shooting at him and he will not shoot at you. You can recharge your weapon at each of the guns.

I can cut through the fence and shoot down one zep, but even jumping over the railing and hiding I am toast before I get to the other gun. I am playing on I am Death Incarnate. I am lucky if I make it 1/2 way to the 2nd gun.

If you're struggling here then you're going to hate the second phase of the fight. The first part is actually super easy, and I'm garage at all shooters.

Guest Scotty
Here's my strategy to kill Totenkopf/Deathshead

Phase 1

He is invincible so don't try to kill him.

Get your LKW and burn a hole in one of the black walls and run through.

There is a spot with all your guns but don't collect them they are not needed.

Just collect the health an run to one of the FLAK guns in each corner and shoot down the zeppelin.

Do it on the other gun too, and stay there to avoid being hit.

Shoot him with the LKW, or one of the collected weapons if you have,

to get him one more time to recharge his shield.

Guess what it overloads him and he disappears in the ground.

Phase 2

This was really annoying (fucking flames)

BEFORE you enter his Firetrap lair go around and look through all the boxes and cut the LKW boxes too to get some items (Armor, Tesla, Health)

Then do the "van halen" and jump.

There are items all over the place and avoid the flames by diving or jumping above.

But be sure Deathshead is a really good shooter and he will almost never miss a shot on Über. *grrrrr*

I found the LKW, Rocket Launcher on the AR and Tesla grenades best.

I just circled around him in a large way and shot him in the face/glass cockpit.

But only shot one rocket or one shot of the LKW!

He then screams in pain and after that no shot will drain armor from him.

The armor he loses by being shot can be collected.

Wait and run/hide a few seconds (reload the LKW) and then repeat.

It' will take a lot of hits to get him down on higher skill.

You can hear him say something different when he is finished or look at the Mech and when you see a blue symbol he's finished.

Thanks for the strategy mate, it took me ages to try and figure out how to kill a robot with just a knife. :p

I'm personally going to give this strategy a shot later today. It's not my video and I'm not trying to derail your thread, but it seems like overcharging your health before going into the final room will help tremendously.

I used this video for my Uber boss fight and did it first time, although i only managed to overcharge my health to ~350 and had about ~80 left when i'd killed him.

I'm not sure what strategy is being discussed here. Circling isn't really a strategy.

Phase one, run for the guns. Use your grenadses to stun him so you don't get hit.

Phase two. Before you drop down the hole, collect all rocket launcher ammo. Drop down. Nuke him with duel rockets. When he puts his hands up, he is invincible. So shoot, wait, shoot, wait.

He might die. If your rockets run out, grenade spam and shoot. I hardly got hit as you just keep putting him into his hands up phase. Just don't keep shooting or you will a age your good ammo when he can't get hurt.

• 5 months later...
I'm personally going to give this strategy a shot later today. It's not my video and I'm not trying to derail your thread, but it seems like overcharging your health before going into the final room will help tremendously.

I love you for this video! Had difficulty beating him on the easiest difficulty but after seeing this, I beat him on Über, first try!