Achievement Discussion Thread

iBuzz7S

Pretty disappointed by this achievement list. I'm shocked that they didn't make season 1 and 2 the "core" game and make season 3 DLC. It would dhave been nice if they did what they did with the original Williams collection that was released on 360, which was basically 100GS for finishing a williams challenge, and then every table had a 25G for finishing basic goals on a table, then 50G for Wizard goals. This lumping everything together is pretty pathetic. 10 achievements could have easily been 40 or better. Oh well, it's here, it plays great and overall, I'm quite happy ($59.98 later)

Adam

• 2 weeks later...

give or take 60 bucks for all season 1 and 2 tables, and I'd say 3 achievements are easy and one very hard for each season....Once season 2 starts tracking properly. Then there are 2 other easy achievements for getting a top 5 high score on 4 tables, and then the top score on the same 4 tables.

• 8 months later...

I'm a huge fan of pinball and this game emulates it as good as it gets (sometimes I think table angles and ball physics can be a bit off but good enough). All this needs is Sopranos and Simpsons Pinball Party and it'll be like a dream come true. Also want some more modern Stern table emulation going on like Iron Man, Avatar, Spider Man, and Tron. But I am also disappointed in the achievements for it plus I don't even like 2 of the tables I need to buy for some achievements I don't have yet.

Got all the high score achievements but the basic goal achievements I'm having issues with on a few tables. I'm sure if I played enough I'll trigger Harem multiball in Arabian Nights, Space Shuttle seems super difficult, and then there is just the one skill shot I need to get in Ripleys that for some reason does not want to work and I don't know what I'm doing wrong to not get it. I must have tried everything and it's just pissing me off now cause I also hate the table plus the audio on it is so annoying (I swear if I fail again and need to hear that stupid head laugh with it's high pitched voice the controller is going through the screen).