Completely Stuck Cannot Progress At All Due to Stupid Fucking Save Point

LeeJ2512

I just did a mission in the underground and I'm trying to make my way back up to the Safehouse, but there is one problem, I have no health, weapons and I am only level 6. I have to travel from the underground to the safehouse completely defenseless and one touch of a zombie and I'm dead and have to start over.

Its whenever I load up my save I have nothing and hundreds of zombies are headed towards me :(

I really don't want to have to start again is there any way I can get past this? I have no idea whatsoever whereabouts anything is I dont tend to do the missions just kill zombies in the main mall area :uzi:

If you're struggling with the case files and getting killed often just fail the case files. You can fail the case files and continue to play. This way you can just concentrate on saving survivors, leveling up, and learning the map better. Then, when you're leveled up you can try doing the case files again. Simply restart the story.

Once the case is failed your message box will pop up and ask if you would like to restart story, load, and continue playing. Just click continue playing and you're set.

*NOTE* Make sure you save over the same slot. If you start saving all over the place, certain items, achievements and such will be half on one save, half on the other. Your most important save is the one you constantly want to overwrite and save over. You should only make a separate save if you want to try something you're unsure of; in case you fail whatever it is you're doing.

Here is a link to the sticky thread with TONS of information. Guides, road maps, item location, etc. Good luck.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=261767

Edited by X F1ftY 1ne

If there are a ton of zombies around you at a save point then I am guessing you are outside in fortune park then? keep an eye open for weapons. The maintenance door right behind the save point has some usefull weapons. if you head south there are some food items on the ground or go to jugz for some liquid health.should be easy enough to avoid zombies.

One tip I have is don't jump. It tends to attract zobies to grab you. you are better off just trying to shoulder through them. even crowds of them.

If you are that tight for a case event time then either skip it and play on without doing the story. Which will let you level up for your second playthrough, or go back to a previous save. Always try to alternate your saves so that you have a fall back that isn't too far back. That way you won't end up screwing yourself with a poorly though out save. ie you make a save that it is impossible to get to an event before time runs out.

Edited by DarthSoth

Have a friend join u co op n fight the zombies to clear a path for you. Easy fix :-)

Also if you don't want to lose your story progress u can join a co op game to level up n before u leave save your game on the file your story game is (where you are stuck). I believe it only saves your level n money when u are the client so you won't lose your progress but you will be a higher level. Try this on another save slot to confirm before doing it on your main one just in case.