only one edition to america?

• 3 weeks later...

Yep, that's Ubisoft for you, they seem to not want to give North American fans of their games any type of cool CE. I'm glad that other companies don't feel the same as them or North America would get screwed over with every game release. Ubisoft needs to start treating every Region the same and give us the same CE's, or just don't release an CE at all.

You would think that game companies would release the same editions world wide. Considering the amount of people that complain when their region gets missed, companies like Ubisoft should identify a demand in a certain region and aim to fill that market with the next game.

I'm sure there are no licensing restrictions with the extra material, considering most in game content is eventually released worldwide as DLC.

Maybe one day game companies will answer the plea and globalise their collector editions, just think of the money they would make

Some time I hate all these different editions for different countries - it sucks!

Why cant they have standard and collectors editions?! - And let them be available to everyone! - CE goodies for Revelations don't look that good to me tbh.

I liked the chest and the codex in brotherhood.

Still going to love this game though.

• 2 months later...

Seriously, it's such a shame for collectors to be exclusives, we rarely get CE exclusives, but all over the world, they get loads of CE exclusives, Sonic Generations for example, I would want the CE, not happening. Assassin's Creed Revelations, if it's like the rest of the series, it's mostly made in my hometown, I even playtested the Brotherhood multiplayer, but we won't get a CE of the game, which is really lame.