Achievement Trading Thread

Looking to boost the 3,4,5 Match Win Streak and The Widowmaker achievements. PM me here or message me on LIVE if you're looking to boost these as well.

I also wouldn't mind boosting the 50 Tourny wins and 10 hours online, but those I don't absolutely have to do.

EDIT: No longer need anything but the 10 hours online (will be getting Widowmaker tomorrow and 50 tourny wins will come from a group I'm in.) So if anyone wants to boost the 10 hours a half hour or hour at a time I'm down for that.

Edited by Garbar05

• Replies 777
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm looking to help boost some people and vice versa for some online achievements as well as just playing some people for fun as no-one ever seems to be online for this game anymore!

Let me know, my gamertag is: EmilyClark11

Send me a message with your friend request otherwise I may decline you thinking you're just some guy adding me after realising I'm a girl on XBL.

Hey there,

Im looking for 2 people that want to boost for the "Hall of Famer" achievement in this game.

My friend and i already got some tournaments wins but we really want to finish the last achievement.

Please send me a message through xbox live and let the boosting begin

GT : KeLvInD

Looking forward playing with you!!

Edited by Kelvind

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...