Achievement Trading Thread

L3giOn

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 807
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I am currently about 5 wins away from TNA Champion status ( I already have the achievement btw) and am willing to help people with Planet Jarrett (viral) and beat a TNA Champ online. Connection issues with overseas seem to have been resolved, at least somewhat.

If your interested in these 2 achievements msg me on live (no friend request please!). Achievements take approx 20 min, and require me to win about 5 matches. Once I am TNA Champ again I will lay down and let you beat me. Using this method guarantees the glitchy Planet Jarrett will pop. (I have had this work 37 outta 37 times I have tried it, and no others who are now passing it this way.)

Please note I do not need any achievements in this game (already 1000'd this title) so I AM NOT willing to boost 25 online matches or become TNA Champ so please dont ask. I am simply willing to help out the community, who has helped me greatly, with these 2 harder to get achievements.

I am currently about 5 wins away from TNA Champion status ( I already have the achievement btw) and am willing to help people with Planet Jarrett (viral) and beat a TNA Champ online. Connection issues with overseas seem to have been resolved, at least somewhat.

If your interested in these 2 achievements msg me on live (no friend request please!). Achievements take approx 20 min, and require me to win about 5 matches. Once I am TNA Champ again I will lay down and let you beat me. Using this method guarantees the glitchy Planet Jarrett will pop. (I have had this work 37 outta 37 times I have tried it, and no others who are now passing it this way.)

Please note I do not need any achievements in this game (already 1000'd this title) so I AM NOT willing to boost 25 online matches or become TNA Champ so please dont ask. I am simply willing to help out the community, who has helped me greatly, with these 2 harder to get achievements.

MUCH thanks Spectreon, I thought these would be harder to get! Now I'm just looking to boost the 25 matches and becoming TNA Champion so send me a message. GT= jedifrog21

I need help with Best of the Best and World Wide Wrestler. If anyone is willing to help I will be more than grateful and I will help in return if necessary. My gt is jbailey4. Just send a message or FR

Edited by jbailey4

These two achievements are sure to give me problems so if anyone can help i would greatly appreciate it. I also have two accounts so if you need to get a few wins to get back to champ status to help me that is no problem. I am on all the time and am extremely easy to work with.

Gamertag is Rocky Maniac

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

For those wondering what it takes to get TNA Champion now, I just got done boosting myself. It took me 60 wins/0 losses in Submission. I was a Jobber all the way to 55 wins. Then I jumped rank every win after that.

I still need to beat a TNA champion if anyone has that I'd appreciate the help. In the meantime if anyone needs the Underdog achievement, I can help.

Also, I thought I could get Planet Jarrett from a friend but it wouldn't give it to me, so if anyone can help with that as well.

Edited by Gunstar Chaos