Achievement Trading Thread

• Replies 824
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, I consider this an amazing amount of responses considering how dead I thought the community for this game was. From what I gather, the room can start with only 4 ppl but can hold a maximum of 14 to 20 depending on the settings. I am going to meet that in the middle and recruit 8 people.

Here are the number of people I have so far:

1-St***

2-Fast***

3-Jonnymac

4-Excite

5-Nurok

6-Destro

7-Superpongo

8-

We have that spaced filled with a dummy xbox but if you would like to join please send me a message over live.

What I would like to shoot for is 3 pm EST (12 PST/ 8pm GMT) tomorrow Sept 18 which is a Sunday.

Messages and FR have been sent to the people above.

Cheers

Edited by Master_D

• 2 weeks later...

I would like to thank everyone who participated in the original boost. We got quite a bit done, but no one expected the achievements to be this temperamental or glitchy to unlock.

Credit towards the achievement is definitely linked to whoever host the match. So taking turns hosting will help everyone. I'm still willing to help everyone help me, I have another xbox and will not inconvenience me at all to throw in the game.

Most of you are still on my friends list so if you need a "dummy" account shoot me a line, and I'll be more than happy to help.

Remember weekends are when I am most available as my work schedule during the week is rather erratic.

Cheers

Still looking for help. I managed to get three achievements. I should have them all, though, but the multiplayer achievements are glitched! So god damned stupid!

I still need novice and veteran capture, as well as victory or death and truely inspired.

• 2 weeks later...

Looking in the forum I have seen that there is much people that need the multiplayer achievements. Because of that I would like to create a boosting session for this game this Sunday o the next weekend. If someone is interested fell free to send me a mesage on Live to organize this session. The only 'requirements' are to stay in the session until all have unlocked the achievements and to have a headset for better comunication. Of course this is no an obligation but it is for made a better game.

GT: Ciberboern

I'm up for getting the 0 point achievements. Just message me on Xbox Live, GT: G Money033

Problem is I'm off at college and my Xbox is at home with my brother so I wouldn't be able to do it until Christmas break now which is the 9th of December to January 8th. Message me and add me, I don't have live currently but I will over the break.

Edited by G Money33

I still need the last capture achievement. I've played waaaay over 20 as host. if i haven't edited this post I am still up for boosting.

FINALLY GOT ALL ACHIEVEMENTS

GT: NUROK HOWLER

Edited by NUROK

• 1 month later...
still looking for the 5 & 20 games... if we're getting a group together, count me in.

Send me a XBL message when you're on if you need a player to fill out your game-- odds are I likely won't really be busy on anything at the moment.

I need the 5 and 20 games also, but my brother also has a copy of this game, and one of these days we'll run through those together.

By the way, when it says 4 player minimum, do you know what exactly that means? Do you need 4 players when the game starts, or when the game finishes, or at least 4 players present the entire time (i.e. no quitting)?

I know at the end of the match it scores the quitters too, so I'm wondering if we can all join one game, then quit and leave the host with a completed match. :)

pretty sure that everyone has to stay on the entire time. And i've heard that it can be a little glitchy... people i did the other online ones with said that sometimes they'd unlock the 5 games after 8 or 9, and the 20 games after about 50. one guy even said that both unlocked at the same time for him after about 30 games. it'll really just be about trudging through until it pops, and hoping that's sooner and not later.

sending a FR now...