The official remake of the bragging rights thread

Back When the guitar hero 3 forum was started Birky made the Bragging Rights thread. It was a thread where everyone could post there most recent accomplishments. I'm not sure why it disappeared especially because we still have quite a few people who accomplish things on a daily basis, Shon(if he ever came back around), Xterminator, The Apache Dog, Gorjira, and anyone else I'm forgetting to mention. Hell even add Birky to that list.

So anyway my point is I feel the thread deserves its place here and we should all have a place to brag about our latest gh related accomplishments.

Without further ado I give you my latest and greatest accomplishment.

http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e244/netnabi4/DSC00663.jpg

Can't wait to see what you all have accomplished!

EDIT: If your gonna post a picture then I suggest clicking off the show sig box because it makes your post huge.

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My biggest accomplishment... Getting enlightened guitarest from a co-op match today randomly. I didn't even know it was possible and I did the unlock all cheat about half a year ago. Best part is we didn't even get 100% on the song.

I'm close to FC'ing the entire game (songs on disc) only TTFAF and One left.

How did you get all your achievements in one day and get The Long Road Ahead before you even finished a career? Hmm? You also got Guitar Hero before first big score. One's 5 star cut off is a bit more than 250k... I feel like a detective. ;]

How did you get all your achievements in one day and get The Long Road Ahead before you even finished a career? Hmm? You also got Guitar Hero before first big score. One's 5 star cut off is a bit more than 250k... I feel like a detective. ;]

Lol, i call SHENANIGANS! :p

Wow thats ridiculous. I guess you have 360 right? Do you do DLC aswell? Thats amazing.

Yeah I do some DLC too but I didn't want to work on DLC till I finished the disc songs.

I'm not going to lie. I did some glitch that gets you the achievements. A friend told me about it. However, it is legit because I had a non-live account with all the achievements that I got all legit and I didn't know I could just turn that account into a live account. So rather than do the whole game again I just did the glitch off my other account. If only I could do that for GH2 and GHA, than I would have to do those games all over again. :)

Yeah I do some DLC too but I didn't want to work on DLC till I finished the disc songs.

I'm not going to lie. I did some glitch that gets you the achievements. A friend told me about it. However, it is legit because I had a non-live account with all the achievements that I got all legit and I didn't know I could just turn that account into a live account. So rather than do the whole game again I just did the glitch off my other account. If only I could do that for GH2 and GHA, than I would have to do those games all over again. :)

That sounds pretty legit.

Atleast you didn't get someone elses profile to glitch the achievements.

That sounds pretty legit.

Atleast you didn't get someone elses profile to glitch the achievements.

Yeah I figured that be wrong. My friend who told me about the glitch want me to do it for him and I just laugh at it and tell him no. He's really bad at the game. :biglaugh

However, it is legit because I had a non-live account with all the achievements that I got all legit and I didn't know I could just turn that account into a live account.

Errr... Non live account = no online wins = no long road ahead which is one of your first achievements. Explain. ;]

To Pro-King. I am not going to lie. But i think your lying. Only because i don't think you have FC'ed Take This Life, Raining Blood, Knights Of Cydonia, Before I Forget, My Curse and a few others. I don't mean to put you down or anything, but unless i see pics or proof or something, I'm not going to believe you. Sorry :).

Anyway, i would show you a pic but i had to install windows so they are all gone, but i got 98% in the Tom Morello Battle and 99% Slash Battle!! I got a new guitar as well. I love that game. I also finally got passed, and 5 starred Jordan WITHOUT tapping!! Even though that's GH2, that board is almost dead.

What song? Looks like it says story of my life? lol

T'was Story of my Life indeed. It's not my bad photography skills that cut off the top I just wanted to play a guessing game with you of course. ;D I believe we moved down a place as well as some new people took the lead recently.

Errr... Non live account = no online wins = no long road ahead which is one of your first achievements. Explain. ;]

Yeah, I don't get that either. On my non-live account I didn't have the online achievements and yet the long road ahead unlocked. I didn't get the 500 wins because I didn't have that one on my non-live account. So I really have no idea how i got that one :D. I think it might be a glitch inside the glitch. Who knows

To Pro-King. I am not going to lie. But i think your lying. Only because i don't think you have FC'ed Take This Life, Raining Blood, Knights Of Cydonia, Before I Forget, My Curse and a few others. I don't mean to put you down or anything, but unless i see pics or proof or something, I'm not going to believe you. Sorry :).

Anyway, i would show you a pic but i had to install windows so they are all gone, but i got 98% in the Tom Morello Battle and 99% Slash Battle!! I got a new guitar as well. I love that game. I also finally got passed, and 5 starred Jordan WITHOUT tapping!! Even though that's GH2, that board is almost dead.

Oh of course, I don't blame you for not believing me. After all I have presented no proof at all of any FC, but I am going to start uploading a lot of my videos to youtube very soon. :)

T'was Story of my Life indeed. It's not my bad photography skills that cut off the top I just wanted to play a guessing game with you of course. ;D I believe we moved down a place as well as some new people took the lead recently.

You can get 720K on that piece of shit? I'm struggling to get past 320K....