101% and still no Criterion Elite

Randomnutta

I've searched and there are threads but nothing to actually help.

I have 101% in BP and my Criterion Elite never unlocked, I was wondering is this because I bought the Time Savers pack? I do believe I have shutdown every car may stats say 0 cars to shutdown and I have all the collectables.

I also have all the DLC's so I'm hoping they count?

I just hope there is something I can do because I'm not spending another 100 hours because of a glitch.

I have 101% in BP and my Criterion Elite never unlocked...

I also looked at your gamercard and it seems that you have all the requirements met for the achievement. It looks like there's NOT many players that had this problem. Have you considered reporting the problem to Criterion? This is how, according to their FAQs:

http://www.criteriongames.com/images/point.png How do I report an issue with the game?

The best way to report technical issues is via www.criteriongames.com/bugzilla/. This brings them to the attention of our test team directly, and you will be notified via email, when your specific issue has been resolved.

I was going to search for your problem, but you have to register just to do that. Let us know what the result is as I'm curious now.

PS: How do you have 101%? I've finished the game in Paradise City and Big Surf and both only show 100%.

Edited by x Zot x

I would delete all the DLC from your hard drive and load up your profile and see what it says at that point. My guess is that the DLC is masking what you are missing, and the achievement isn't coded to understand that so it is not popping.

The one challenge to this is that if deleting the DLC then makes it so you can't load your profile...not sure since I haven't tried it, but that would suck. I know some guys at Criterion if you don't have any luck, including one of the lead developers for Burnout, so send me a PM if you don't get a response on their forums.

• 3 weeks later...
I would delete all the DLC from your hard drive and load up your profile and see what it says at that point. My guess is that the DLC is masking what you are missing, and the achievement isn't coded to understand that so it is not popping.

The one challenge to this is that if deleting the DLC then makes it so you can't load your profile...not sure since I haven't tried it, but that would suck. I know some guys at Criterion if you don't have any luck, including one of the lead developers for Burnout, so send me a PM if you don't get a response on their forums.

Ok I deleted everything but my saved game loaded it up ran a Stun run and still nothing :(.

I've search every forum on every site I can find and have found this has happened to a few others and they contacted Criterion and the advice they offered is (delete your save and create a new). I really don't want to go through the whole game again, huff.

• 1 month later...

You shouldnt have cheated by downloading the timesavers pack! (only joking lol) And no the island DLC and winning online races doesnt make any difference, neither do having all the challenges. I got mine before the bike or island DLC even came out. Make sure you have all the stunt runs, road rages etc and also all the road rules and showtimes etc on every road.

• 1 month later...

It must be the Timesavers pack, I bought that too, but if you delete cache and play offline without updating, it shows your actual record of how many cars you own etc.. if you dont have 75 out of 75 then your obviously missing a burnout route and check to make sure all events have a tick after deleting cache and playing offline.. Hope that helps, thats what I guess anyway cos the amount of cars you own shows you your real amount if you havent got timesavers.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...