Which was the hardest CoD Campaign and why?

Hardest CoD Veteran Campaign?  

137 members have voted

1. 1. Hardest CoD Veteran Campaign?

• CoD 5: Word at War
    • CoD 4: Modern Warfare
    • CoD 6: Modern Warfare 2
    • CoD 7: Black Ops
    • CoD 8: Modern Warfare 3

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WaW by miles, because of AI grenade spamming.

It was like russian roulette juggling at times... you would throw a grenade, have it chucked back at you, throw it back again and then once you think you're safe 3 other enemies go ahead and chuck 3 more nades at you.

:(

Black Ops, MW2 and MW3 have been easy peasy on Vet. MW3 seems the easiest so far.

the heck? Black Ops was SUPER tough! And where is CoD2?! That was BY FAR the hardest. Basically anything with infinite respawn is harder than the ones without it. So...

1. CoD2 - there were more tough spots than there were easy ones

2. CoD4 (MW1) - many tough spots, especially two

3. Black Ops (UGH!, two parts were awfully tough)

4. MW2 (only one hard part)

I haven't started campaign of MW3 yet but I hear it is super easy (on a relative scale), and I never played WaW although I heard it was really unfairly difficult.

oh..wait I forgot about CoD Classic. It's the only one that I never finished on Veteran,it's too tough. i can't beat the Dam level at night, there aren't enough checkpoints.

the heck? Black Ops was SUPER tough! And where is CoD2?! That was BY FAR the hardest. Basically anything with infinite respawn is harder than the ones without it. So...

I have to agree with you. Even though I never played 2, I watched my brother play through it. COD3 was the hardest for me. I cant remember the exact lvl but half way through it I got stuck on it so bad that I just sold the game because of it. Picked it up almost a year later and finally finished it. Like someone said I also think the campaigns are becoming easier and easier with each new game

1. World at War (darn you Heart of the Reich!!!!!)

2. CoD 2

3. Cod4 MW

Haven't played MW3 yet but MW2 and BO were not particularily difficult, and COD3 just annoyed me enough to ignore getting Vet achievements.

haha you too eh? that level was the hardest. It was even harder if you saved the game once you destroyed the 1st two AA cannons leaving the last 2 in the back. If you did that it was almost impossible to get inside that first bunker. spamming grenades....the first two times i FINALLY made it inside the bunker a nazi killed me because i was not watching the door. They were spawning inside the bunker right by the door i had just ran in.

"CoD 4 easily, I went crazy trying to get Mile High Club."

That was not part of the main story.

COD WAW was the hardest. One level specifically The Reichstag was almost impossible. took me over 100 tries to get through those AA cannons and bunker.

It wasnt just MHC. It was most of the missions. CoD 4 graspsed alot of the Middle East style firefights and these firefights took up most of the game's missions. It is very hard trying to kill enemies when they are spamming nades and shooting you. The first Marines mission, forget about it. I probably spent a good half hour sitting back while they were throwing buckets of grenades at my face.

I would have to say World at War because I've yet to finish it on vet, the others I've done. Damn grenade spam!

CoD I beat on VET: CoD2, CoD4, MW2, BO, and I'm working on MW3

I beat half the mission in WaW on vet, the other half on hardened.

I have never tried CoD or CoD3 so I cannot speak about those.

WaW is probably the hardest game I played excluding halo's solo legendary with all skulls.

WaW>CoD2>CoD4=BO>MW2>MW3 (so far)

1. CoD 2 (Pain in the ass!)

2. CoD WaW (Simply for the grenades, weak!!!)

3. CoD 4: MW (No Fighting In The War Room and Mile High Club still elude me to this day. . .)

In my honest opinion the others were pretty damn easy. Just accept the fact that you are gonna die a lot and it will come in time. I beat MW3 in less than 24 hours. . .