Blight Explorer Issues

NocturneManiac

For the life of me, I cannot figure out which part of which map I am missing, it all looks completed from my map screen, no more dark spots. Are there some tricky places that I could be missing even if they don't appear to be dark anymore? Maybe some things that have multiple levels I have to explore that doesn't really reflect well on the map? I have no clue what is going on with my progress. :(

Guest Scotty
For the life of me, I cannot figure out which part of which map I am missing, it all looks completed from my map screen, no more dark spots. Are there some tricky places that I could be missing even if they don't appear to be dark anymore? Maybe some things that have multiple levels I have to explore that doesn't really reflect well on the map? I have no clue what is going on with my progress. :(

there is a place in southern shelf-bay(i think thats what its called), where you will never go to in any missions, its the last place i needed. its basically a rock formation. you might want to try there.

As far as all of the obscure ones that I can think of off the top of my head:

-I have been into the Infused Grotto & Mount/Volcano where you find the head customization from killing the one enemy there and the weapon chest, in EB.

-I did get to the Avie's Camp in SC.

-I did go to the Hyperion Truth Network through a side quest in AN:BY and go to the house in AN:BL.

When you play with others, does your map still fill in so long as someone else visits these places and remain undiscovered for your game? That's the only thing I can think of at this point.

But what I'm asking is, will other players cause the areas to no longer be dark? I figured they would stay dark until I actually visit them myself. Will areas of my map be filled in based on their progression or will they stay unvisited as far as the map is concerned until I actually go there?

Thanks for all of the input guys, but I finally figured it out while playing with a friend on his game. It was one of the stupid AN:BY pump stations! I didn't do that part, so I had no idea that one of them was actually underground. :Bounce:

I really wish these maps would change between floors so that you can see every aspect of it. Would make navigating through Sawtooth a whole lot easier. That, and give us some sort of way to keep track of these darn places, either a list or showing a name while scrolling on map. :(