PC Achievement Trading Thread

The Pants Party

• Replies 412
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

I need to do co-op, Insane, and all MP achievements (or just as many as we can do, anyways). I am willing to stick around and help everyone left even after my achievements have unlocked. Shoot me a message at your convenience, my GT is dude527.

Does anyone know how on earth to see how many kills in Player matches you accumulate? It's going to be impossible if there is no way to tell what kills you have.

You can't check kills in pm. But don't worry, it's easier to get "Not So Serious ..." than "Seriously ...".

would like mp boosting for these achievements

don't hate the player(mainly want these)

mix it up ---------------

around the world --------------

fall down go boom (these not really worried)

the nuge ----------------------

also a co op partner for me to play as dom on casual would be nice

cause i have all insane.

just message me aangrywhopper to help. will also help others I am flexible.

Hey guys,

I was hoping to find someone who was willing to help me through all Acts on Insane mode so that I can be able to get all Campaign related achievements in one go. (Preferably to play as Dom)

I did start this game about a year or two ago, but due to not so great internet connection and my computer finally giving out on me at the time, I was unable to continue my run and I've long since lost contact with the guy who was helping me previously (It also seemed to glitch up my achievements for the game at one point) So with no back up game save, I figure I'd start from scratch with anyone willing to help, I will of course be willing to boost in return for whatever you need.

I'm also interested in joining or starting an online boost group for all multiplayer related achievements. If you are looking for another person to join you, please hit me up- Otherwise I'd be more then happy to start one up with enough people. Thanks in advance to anyone that can help me out, Send me a message at anytime to get started- If you are sending an FR, Please also send me a message mentioning this thread as I am also looking to boost in a different game.

GT= TheMajinLegend

Edited by TheMajinLegend

looking for someone to do the campaign with on insain and can you also let me be dom. I also need someone to boost mp achievements and meby get a couple people togeather to do a few ranked matches to get every achievement besides seriously . Let me know asap.

gt = doggy aoi

hey,

lookin for someone to do a coop run. wouldn't mind doing it twice, if you also still need the Dom achievements. can't do the first playthrough on insane though, my save files seem to have vanished after a game crash >.<

also if you're still lookin for a guy to boost some mp ranked/player w/e achievements with, count me in!

GT: horkrux