Need help, Ornstein

Sgt Furby 777

• 2 weeks later...

This fight is so much easier with another person to act as a distraction. One player draws the one you want to kill last away whilst the remaining player(s) concentrate on the other. Dont bother attacking the one you are distracting (unless he is ignoring you and you need to get his attention) as his health will eventually get reset.

Ornstein is relatively easy to distract as you can circle around him or dodge his attacks. Smough is best to get the other side of a pillar and circle so that he can't reach you. Don't stray too far from him or he might break off and head for another player. You can use the pillar trick with Smough in the final stage as well. Just wait for him to do the overhead smash or the jumping attack then get a few hits in and back up again. Rinse and repeat.

This fight is so much easier with another person to act as a distraction. One player draws the one you want to kill last away whilst the remaining player(s) concentrate on the other. Dont bother attacking the one you are distracting (unless he is ignoring you and you need to get his attention) as his health will eventually get reset.

Ornstein is relatively easy to distract as you can circle around him or dodge his attacks. Smough is best to get the other side of a pillar and circle so that he can't reach you. Don't stray too far from him or he might break off and head for another player. You can use the pillar trick with Smough in the final stage as well. Just wait for him to do the overhead smash or the jumping attack then get a few hits in and back up again. Rinse and repeat.

Yeah I figured that would work best but its just a case of getting a co-op partner for it. Around Anor Londo all the other players seem to just invade n try to kill me lol I'd use Solaire but I've got no humanity so can't grrrrr.

Anybody willing to help us out?

is it normal to for people to invade at the spot right before this boss? i can never get to the damn door, people invade me like crazy with these ridicolous overpowered characters i can do nothing against

i was hoping to summon someone for help, instead i get killed lol

is it normal to for people to invade at the spot right before this boss? i can never get to the damn door, people invade me like crazy with these ridicolous overpowered characters i can do nothing against

i was hoping to summon someone for help, instead i get killed lol

One of the invasion points of entry is right at the base of the stairs to the boss fight.

My suggestion for anyone having problems with invaders is to clear the route between the bonfire and the fog gate to the boss in offline mode. Use a shield and spear, go slow and be cautious so you don't have to waist any spells or estus flasks. Once you have cleared the route switch back to online mode and look for folks to summon to help you. Once you have them, make a bee line for the boss's. This will cut down on the time you expose yourself to invaders. If you do get invaded, let the phantoms deal with the invader and get yourself to the fog gate. Once you step inside, the invader is booted from your world.

O, and don't be surprised if I am one of those invaders :)

Edited by J4ckyb0y1

One of the invasion points of entry is right at the base of the stairs to the boss fight.

My suggestion for anyone having problems with invaders is to clear the route between the bonfire and the fog gate to the boss in offline mode. Use a shield and spear, go slow and be cautious so you don't have to waist any spells or estus flasks. Once you have cleared the route switch back to online mode and look for folks to summon to help you. Once you have them, make a bee line for the boss's. This will cut down on the time you expose yourself to invaders. If you do get invaded, let the phantoms deal with the invader and get yourself to the fog gate. Once you step inside, the invader is booted from your world.

O, and don't be surprised if I am one of those invaders :)

Oh J4cky, you amaze me with the invasions.

Also, sorry I haven't been replying, someone asked me to help him with the whole game twice. So gratefully sorry that I haven't done that yet.