COD3 can turn you insane ... on VET difficulty.

TOP GUN 798

Is it just me or is this one of the hardest games you have ever played if you played on vet difficulty. Not only are the mission ridiculously hard on some parts, but the AI pisses me off so much. I spent literally 4 hours trying to beat the forest mission where you have to cross the road, I almost wanted to smash my 360. Now to make the game even harder the game developers decided for some retarded reason that they would make all AI players on your team try to piss you off as much as possible in trenches by making them stand all around you so when you are getting shot you can't even move cuz they are in the way. AND if that wasn't enough, they felt it necisary to add the fact that your teammates have the urge to run in while your having fire fights with a GERRY and bam you accidentially kill them, aww you have to start over the checkpoint after spending 20 minutes trying to advance up. Let me know if the AI in this game pisses you off more then the fact that the CP's are far and few between and hard as hell.

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought there might be a chance if i did the final mission on vet i might be able to get the Achievment, But an Hour Later my Dreams were shot down as i didn't get it.

But i figger ive got the hardest mission out of the way (Thats with the thinking they left the hardest till last)

all that effort is well worth the 150 points in the end. i'm currently on the mission called the mace (the one before the last one)and i cannot wait to finish the game. but i think that cod 2 was easier, well, i did it on the computer on the hardest difficulty so i'm gonna rent it to play it on my 360 to get an easy 1000 points

• 2 weeks later...

This game sucks a big steamer, I've spent forever trying to get across this freakin road... Left, right, up the middle. I get my ass shot off every damn time. I don't know what the updates are for except to piss me off! COD 2 was a breeze for me on Vet compared to this hellish monkey. This one is haunting me from hell. My head must be bigger than a tank because they can shoot it from anywhere. No place to hide my elephant man head and I'm hating this game now! COD 4 can bite me, I'll buy Viva Piñata before COD 4.

dude im so happy you posted! i honestly thought i was the only one who thought that our guys were retarded AI! I have died so many times because they just block every path out and sometimes sit back and watch you fight. im not looking forward to doing that one.

• 1 month later...

im doing this now after beating the game on normal - goddamn, im not even that far in to it, but i died so many times on hill in the second level i think, where the truck crashes and there are 3 machine gun nests on the top of the hill. I got that Purple heart achievement there. lol. I finally did beat this level

I personally think COD3 is waaaaaayyyy harder than COD2.

I have the same opinion.. I found COD2 a piece of piss tbh, but this is a joke.. Theres far too many tricky bits with checkpoints in silly places.. I think im on level 7-8 in a forest and theres a big hill, then you have to do a motar part all on one checkpoint!! WTF??