Are you a proud owner of the Spare Parts Achievement? *SIGN HERE*

BLQQDCQRE

I don't know about you guys but I enjoyed ever single challenge the hall of meat had to offer me. From Cannon-balling into 2 cars to breaking my groin on objects. I spent hours and hours strait playing this fun as hell game mode. I didn't get frustrated once. I can proudly say it was fun as hell and one heck of a challenge.

As new as this game is I'm just curious to see how many people have this achievement. I will also give you all the advice I can give you about the hall of meat as for I have done each one flawless. I even Fell on a pedestrian 2nd try from 60 feet. Kind of on mistake and my jaw dropped as I saw the achievement pop up next. LOL

:lockedBLQQDCQRE:locked

I will admit this though, Beating Eric Koston and Make Carroll was the highlight of any challenge I will ever face.

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol, i would have to agree on some parts that this is fun. but when you get to te challenges from around 10 - 15 that's when i start to get :@ and struggle to get the others.

I have yet to finish this :'( i still have to much to do in the side missions of career but soon i shall conquer that damn 19 bones in 1 fall :'( i tried the dam and the tower nothing. . i'll just keep trying xD

Signed

I managed it today, mostly good fun, even when it was frustrating it was still enjoyable because of the pain you cause your character.

Now onwards to spell GIRL.......*sighs & groans and wails of ARRRRRRGGGGGHH NOOOOOO FFS U C@NT*

I won't let it get the better of me though, I'm just too damn stubborn to give in!

it's one of the harder achievements after the get all pros number. Mostly just skate with koston and carol bit still fun. Got mine today. Roughly 4 or 5 hours worth of work. Yes "work". LOL but I still love this game. (895/1000). Need help with freeskate activities. Any one else with this problem please FR me. It's LFM Griff. Pleasent skating