Achievement Trading Thread

Barad

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Compulsive liar.. I have a few random people that could play but would like to get a match set of for sures...

1.ZJOCKO

Can do it anytime.

Don't know if you have Compulsive Liar achievement done yesterday. My friend and I want this achievement too. Message me if you guys need people.

thanks

Any one who wants to boost the king pin and cumpulsive liar achievement , please message me! We can arrange a time and date. I'm online almost every day and i'm willing to help you get other achievements.

List of players

-MotorRan

-BerreJ

-Hakkepowny

-

-

-

(-)kingpin

(-)

(-)

GT:MotorRan

Any one who wants to boost the king pin and cumpulsive liar achievement , please message me! We can arrange a time and date. I'm online almost every day and i'm willing to help you get other achievements.

List of players

-MotorRan

-BerreJ

-Hakkepowny

-

-

-

(-)kingpin

(-)

(-)

Hey, I just sent a message to you a few minutes ago for the achievement of Compulsive Liar. This is the last one I need, well, if you need help for Kingpin I am willing to help too. Let me know whatever happens.

BTW my friend thelastLucifer also need this achievement too..

List of players

-MotorRan

-BerreJ

-Hakkepowny

-

-

-

(-)kingpin

(-)

(-)

Put me on the list for both, please! I'm on tonight after 11 PM Eastern or so.

List of players

-MotorRan

-BerreJ

-Hakkepowny

-

-

-

(-)kingpin

(-)

(-)

Didn't see this before, need these achievements so sign me up.

List of players

-MotorRan

-BerreJ

-Hakkepowny

-LoveStruckBeast

-

-

(-)kingpin

(-)

(-)

I wouldnt mind working on this.

List of players

-MotorRan

-BerreJ

-Hakkepowny

-

-

-

(-)kingpin

(-)

(-)

Add me on this list I need these also.

Posse Pedestral

Anybody up for 50k points for a posse?

gt: laff 360

The best suggestion i can give you for this one is to do gang hideouts by yourself over and over again. Once you get your score up to a 20,000 by yourself you will be of great interest to a lot of people and you will receive posse invites left and right. I did this by going all the way to 45,000 points by myself. you kind of cannot rely on the people online. After you get that high of a score it will come to you easily.

List of players

-MotorRan

-BerreJ

-Hakkepowny

-

-

-

(-)kingpin

(-)

(-)

Count me in for this one just send me a message. GT:Alumejr

Hey guys I need help with the following achievements:

Slow on the Draw

You rule!

The mother lode

Dodge this

Call it a Comeback!

Who needs Deadeye?

Double bagger

Pa-Pa-Pa-Poker Ace

The Big Bluff

Compulsive Liar

Legion of Boom

Put the Posse on a Pedestal

Kingpin

If anyone is trying to form a party for any of those achievements i listed please make sure to let me know. I will log on ASAP. Send me an Xbox Live Message my gametag is: Mr Long Island

Hello all. I've avoided asking for help on here as long as possible to try to get 100% on this game legitimately, but I've reached my limit. It's getting harder and harder to find good people to play with online (who don't use rapid fire which is SO obvious in this game when you do). Whoever can help me get the final 5 achievements I need for 1500 I will help in return with some you need. I need help with the following: (1) The Mother Lode, (2) Dodge This, (3) Compulsive Liar, (4) Legion of Boom and (5) Kingpin. I'm looking for experienced players but am willing to help anyone who can help me. I'm 5th Legendary Zonkey already, so I am far from "suck". Message me and mention xbox360a in the message. Gamertag is Dr Smart Ace.