Achievement Trading/Co-op Partner Thread

Krazie

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi, I need two buddies to do the Chaos Generator achievement. I also know the glitch for easy expert achievements, I have already completed 4 missions this way and it's really simple do to so if you wanna do this together then just msg me. My gamertag is onik PL.

Hi, I need two buddies to do the Chaos Generator achievement. I also know the glitch for easy expert achievements, I have already completed 4 missions this way and it's really simple do to so if you wanna do this together then just msg me. My gamertag is onik PL.

I'll send you a message tonight when I get home. What time zone are you in? I'm in U.S. EST.

Edit: nevermind. I see you live in Poland. I doubt we'll be able to do this together then.

Need the following L4D2 achievements.

Looking for others who need any of these too:

THE REAL DEAL

Survive a campaign on Expert skill with Realism mode enabled.

HEARTWARMER

In a Versus round, leave the saferoom to defibrillate a dead teammate.

WEDDING CRASHER

As the Charger, grab a Survivor and crash them through 8 chairs at the wedding.

Barrel Rolled

Kill a Special Infected with an exploding barrel.

Chaos Generator

Have all 3 generators running at once in "The Sacrifice" finale.

Sacrifizzle

As a Special Infected, incap someone who is trying to sacrifice themselves.

I'm on most nights, EST. Send me a message if you need another person.

add me we can do it up whenever.

Looking to get the real deal and still somthing to prove achievement if anyone wants to help me get through it just send me a friend request let me know when you're available to do it and Ill be sure to be on. thanks

GT - crackbaby20

Edit: I have it done now. Easiest 50 points in a long time.

I would like to find a team to get Chaos Generator. Feel free to send me a message on XBL. I check periodically even though I may not be playing online.

Edited by Deadly Fern

Need help with a few achievements. I don't have any DLC.

Need the following:

TANK BURGER

LEVEL A CHARGE

GUARDIN' GNOME

WING AND A PRAYER

VIOLENCE IN SILENCE

BRIDGE OVER TREBLED SLAUGHTER

All VERSUS achievements.

Let me know if you can help. I should be on all this week in the evenings.

GT: StoicPersonEatr - thanks in advance.

Originally Posted by Himuton

Bring it on, people.

1. Himuton (me)

2. creeping monte

3. creeping monte (2nd controller)

4. Necrophage33

5. Necrophage33 (2nd controller)

6. Death CaineX

7. Death CaineX (2nd controller)

Just 4 more. But US players only.

I just got the last DLC and need a few more achievements to get 100% anyone can help me out and need help also with the following achievements just add me "kloakaTV" or send me a message.

- Chaos Generator (Need 2 people for this)

- Sacrifizzle

- WEDDING CRASHER

Edited by kloakaTV

Hi.

I'm missing 6 achievements. For STILL SOMETHING TO PROVE, THE REAL DEAL and STRENGTH in NUMBERS I'm going to PM some players here that have offered help.

The other 3 (TANK BURGER, HEARTWARMER and CACHE AND CARRY) I think I can get solo, although help is always greatly appreciated. :)

Have a question about CACHE AND CARRY. This achievement was easier before as there were no special infected, but an update changed this. I have read that clearing the system cache will solve this problem, but does it affect the info saved for other games or even this one (like amount of kills, etc.).

Hi.

I'm missing 6 achievements. For STILL SOMETHING TO PROVE, THE REAL DEAL and STRENGTH in NUMBERS I'm going to PM some players here that have offered help.

The other 3 (TANK BURGER, HEARTWARMER and CACHE AND CARRY) I think I can get solo, although help is always greatly appreciated. :)

Have a question about CACHE AND CARRY. This achievement was easier before as there were no special infected, but an update changed this. I have read that clearing the system cache will solve this problem, but does it affect the info saved for other games or even this one (like amount of kills, etc.).

Clearing your cache doesn't affect game saves, so you should be fine. Not sure if you have the DLC, but I got CACHE AND CARRY easily on the No Mercy rooftops. I did it with a guest account idle as a special infected, and even with the bots I was able to get 19 gas cans in a single round. That map is really small so it makes it really easy to get them all, once you learn where they all are.

And actually, that's a good idea which may help me with Sacrifizzle, since the special infected bots make it a pain to do with two controllers.

I am willing to get any achievements that can be boosted with people that anyone needs. I need to get nearly every achievement on this game, and so I am looking for anyone who wants to get any achievement, aslong as its not from the DLC.

Just add my gamertag 'Brakell', and let me know what achievement you want to get, through co-op or whatnot, and that'll be that.

Hey guys, I still need a few achievements in this game, so I'm gonna' go ahead and list them all:

Still Something To Prove

The Real Deal

Strength In Numbers

Barrel Rolled

Chaos Generator

Sacrifizzle

Go ahead and send me a message (GT: Daemon300) if you have a group and want to help out.

Also, I want to do The Real Deal and Still Something to Prove using the glitch.