Infinite Magic Glitch

Whenever I use use that back button to select food items and press A without highlighting anything, I receive free magic skulls however many times I press it. I can do this whenever I want and never lose money.

I'm currently playing Samurai difficulty to get my last achievement and this glitch is making it a breeze :) Just wondering if anyone else can do this too.

Yes, this worked for me too. It seems that if you have two food items in you inventory and you use one, then you can keep using it even if you run out. As an example, I had one fish and one bread, I ate my bread and the could continue pressing A to restore my health. The trick is to not move the analogue stick up or down to highlight anything else. Sadly I only figured this out by mistake on the last level of the game on Samurai difficulty. It would have saved me so much time!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

This doesn't seem to work any more. I've been trying it this afternoon and no dice, it consumes the items and moves to the next item. I read the posts above, definitely not moving the analog controller.

Solo mode, easy difficulty.

• 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...