Squad Wipe Ribbon?

fangfyre

This is the last ribbon i need so i can get back to playing the way i like....anyone have any suggestions on how to get it? i understand you have to kill the last squad member alive to "wipe" them, but does it have to be a full 4 person squad? Or can it be 2 people on a squad. anyone tested this that can give me a few suggestions? thanks in advance! :uzi:

This is the last ribbon i need so i can get back to playing the way i like....anyone have any suggestions on how to get it? i understand you have to kill the last squad member alive to "wipe" them, but does it have to be a full 4 person squad? Or can it be 2 people on a squad. anyone tested this that can give me a few suggestions? thanks in advance! :uzi:

I played 92 matches (mainly Conquest) before this morning and I only earned 1 Squad Wipe Ribbon, but in 2 Squad Rush matches this morning I earned my 2nd Squad Wipe Ribbon. It's 4v4 so your odds of wiping the squad are soooo much higher.

thanks for the suggestions...i finally got the ribbon after 90+ games of squad rush. i can confirm that it must be a full squad as i killed 1, 2, and 3, person squads and never got the bonus...i will post this info on the ribbon guide as well so it may clear up some questions.

thanks for the suggestions...i finally got the ribbon after 90+ games of squad rush. i can confirm that it must be a full squad as i killed 1, 2, and 3, person squads and never got the bonus...i will post this info on the ribbon guide as well so it may clear up some questions.

This is a pretty good point because I know that when I look for a squad to join I very rarely see any 4 map squads.

yeah, annoying ribbon and was my last one to get. Tried doing squad rush to get it but never got past 1 squad wipe so gave up and went and played some rush to distract me and two matches later i got it while defending on the market place map (name?).

It's quite luck based so best thing to do is play squad types or rush and just lvl up as you would to get to lvl 45 and you should get it eventually.

I got 2 Squad Wipe Ribbons in the same game last night playing Conquest on Metro. I always seem to get the most kills playing Metro because there is always a crazy ass firefight going on at B.

On a side note, I actually mentioned to get a Squad Wipe, M-COM Attacker and Suppression Ribbon all in the same match last night on Metro Rush courtesy of a couple of swell blokes from this forum. A small dose of teamwork makes all the difference in this game.

1st Don't try and go for anything you will just end up getting stressed and thats no fun. Plus its way more fun seeing them pop up and not expecting it!

2nd I have 6 of them, may not be much to some but it was all done in Rush naturally. If your having trouble just play Squad Rush, one team against another.

I agree my friend was going for the defend m-com one for ages.

Also in regards to them popping up unexpected I was playing Squad Deathmatch and suppression popped up I shrieked like a little girl.

That was one I was not looking forward to so glad its out the way.

It makes sense that only killing the last person in a 4 man squad gives the ribbon. You are lucky to find a 4 man squad most people are playing in 2s or 3s because they make a specific squad and join their friend.

I was looking at the medals last night, does anyone think that some of the requirements are redicules. Some seem so high compared to others.

• 3 weeks later...

I totally agree with you. For example....look at the resupply medal. I get resupply ribbons even if I'm not even trying. Now look at the suppression medal. 50 suppression assists! I've got only one suppression ribbon for 40 hrs of playing....granted I'm not THAT great of a player...but still.

all I need now is the melee ribbon, the mcom defender ribbon and the suppression ribbon

I know there's a guide but I'll throw in a few pointers anyway.

Melee - Conquest on Caspian Border, the rocks overlooking B is a hotspot for a lot of people to hide on/next to, can grab a few there. Also any of the rock formations at C, usually at the back as they're overlooking B rather than watching C.

MCOM Defender - First set of Stations on Rush - Operation Metro, hide in the bushes at B and position yourself so you're looking right at it, you can pretty much headshot anyone who comes near it, just wait to hear the beeping noise before you attack. Silencers as well help.

Suppression - Hmm I would say conquest - Damavand Peak, just shoot down the tunnels and you should get it, the choking/fighting that goes in there is ridiculous. If you want to be cheeky, hide on top of or under the dumper trucks.

I somehow got this over the weekend, I don't even recall which game it was in but I was mostly playing conquest. There was a couple games where a swarm of enemies passed right in front of me and I had my trusty Pecheneg LMG with a suppressor on... pew pew.

Only 4 more ribbons to go!! I honestly thought I'd never even get half of them.

I somehow got this over the weekend, I don't even recall which game it was in but I was mostly playing conquest. There was a couple games where a swarm of enemies passed right in front of me and I had my trusty Pecheneg LMG with a suppressor on... pew pew.

Only 4 more ribbons to go!! I honestly thought I'd never even get half of them.

Which 4 do you have left now?

Also, I'm going to be using the PKP Pecheneg next and I've got to say, that damn gun is hard as hell to use with the regular iron sight!

Which 4 do you have left now?

Also, I'm going to be using the PKP Pecheneg next and I've got to say, that damn gun is hard as hell to use with the regular iron sight!

Haha yah, it bounces like a good thing until you put the grip and a good sight on it. Even in bursts it's great mostly for suppression. Once I got the grip, suppressor and a dot sight on it I'm having a good old time with it.

Air Warfare, M-COM Defender, Stationary Emplacement and Nemesis are the last ones.

Since I never thought I'd be this close might as well start trying for them! :p

Haha yah, it bounces like a good thing until you put the grip and a good sight on it. Even in bursts it's great mostly for suppression. Once I got the grip, suppressor and a dot sight on it I'm having a good old time with it.

Air Warfare, M-COM Defender, Stationary Emplacement and Nemesis are the last ones.

Since I never thought I'd be this close might as well start trying for them! :p

Yeah, the recoil is the worst part about the PKP.

As for your ribbons, just stick with it and you'll get them. If you need a hand with the Air Warfare one then I can always pilot for you in an Attack Chopper.