Technophile help

He-Man

How do I get this? I did five missions using six different gadgets, yet this doesn't unlock. What am I doing wrong? Usually at the start of missions, I just throw the gadgets at the background. Does that not count? Do I have to throw it at enemies, or what?

• 2 weeks later...

If anyone else has trouble be sure your not making the dumb mistake I did my first playthough. If you are using remote mines not only must you throw them but you must also detonate them. I was a complete idiot and just threw them my first playthrough but didn't blow them up and it didn't pop I was so mad then I realized my stupid mistake and did it the same way with the same gadgets my second time round only I detonated the remote mines this time & it poped immediately.

If anyone else has trouble be sure your not making the dumb mistake I did my first playthough. If you are using remote mines not only must you throw them but you must also detonate them. I was a complete idiot and just threw them my first playthrough but didn't blow them up and it didn't pop I was so mad then I realized my stupid mistake and did it the same way with the same gadgets my second time round only I detonated the remote mines this time & it poped immediately.

That ended up being my problem too.

• 6 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 2 years later...