Stupid and obvious guide how to make money on BAWSAQ market

MadMaxxx123

1) You still need a start money, about 20 000 000 should be enough.

2) We will be earning money when away from xbox, for example when sleeping or working.

3) Create 3 save files before ending the gaming session. Steps:

A) Every character has cash. Save game.

B) Buy with every character PIS shares. Save in 2nd slot.

C) Reload 1st save. Buy with every character HAL shares. Save to 3rd slot.

4) Go to sleep. When you will return, check 2nd and 3rd files which one has better profit. If there is no profit, load 1st save.

With this steps you can easily get a lot more money. Especially when Lesters missions are gone. As for me, I started with 100 000 000 and after 2 days I'm at 250 000 000.

yeah, quick save and stock market is definitely the way to make big money. i'm pretty sure i missed something big in the game, i've only bought a few properties, and very little of anything else. I am at close to 95% completion w/ about 8 main missions to go. i only have just over 1 mill between all three of my characters.

yeah, quick save and stock market is definitely the way to make big money. i'm pretty sure i missed something big in the game, i've only bought a few properties, and very little of anything else. I am at close to 95% completion w/ about 8 main missions to go. i only have just over 1 mill between all three of my characters.

The assassin missions? http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=540411