Patch coming

Phunky

About fucking time as well.

When is the DLC coming out? It said less than a month after its release, so that should be within a week or two?

It's supposed to come out the same time as the patch supposedly... but we don't know when that's coming out either.

That's awesome... my fighter always freezes when I hit someone for like a second leaving me wide open. And those damn extra movements get me hit more than I want.

*Edit

good timing too.. evidently a lot of the higher ranked people use these against us. Just went against some guy who had 400 wins and was ranked like 14 and was somehow able to stop me from punching and putting my guard up in time... like my guy was just standing there while he was wailing me. He did that the whole fight... looks like a lot of people won't have as many wins when the patch comes out.

Edited by KFZ Scrubs

Just looking on the EA forums, apparently the patch hasn't even fixed the freezing issues at all. That includes permanent freezing in OWC mode and the odd 1 second freeze glitch.

I'm done with legacy mode so I'll never play it again. I'll update the game tomorrow and see what happens with the rest of the game.

Edited by Takamura Bear

It's pretty quite over here. You should see what the EA forums are like. Never seen so many complaints directed at a game in my entire life.

Really on the fence about the new patch. It did not fix any of the freezing issues AT ALL, which was my main complaint from the begining.

Changes in stamina/punch output. You can even throw 4-5 punch combo with a follow up without the stamina dropping considerably fast. The reason they did this was to stop the spamming. Unfortunately, everyone body spams like shit now.

It looks like 1-punch knockouts are no longer possible to pull off now. Not too happy about that at all. DumB move, EA. Ice-cold knockouts are a part of boxing.

I honestly believe that, aside from the OWC exploits and the freezing, the game is pretty fun to play, especially offline. If they never made any achievements for OWC mode, I don't think people would be complaining as much about online.

But they need another patch to fix the freezing issues.

Edited by Takamura Bear