Crucible pass?

Emivader

Even though it doesn't effect me any (I actually got the game in a bundle when I needed to get a new 360 back in December, thus I had a code that I redeemed a long time ago, although I hadn't found a time to play the game yet), I have tried looking up the answer, as it seems to be a question lots are asking/have asked before. Unfortunately, it's not proving easy to find a definitive answer.

I would assume that it's included, since Games on Demand games aren't second-hand copies of the game, and the Crucible Pass is a pseudo-Online Pass. But you also don't gain access to the Crucible until after you essentially beat the first world, so you can always DL the game and play thru it and see if it's available (it's not like you're missing out on something early if you don't have it), and then report back. Or someone else can.

Edited by jswartz0181

• 1 month later...
Recommended weapon is something with health on crit as your secondary and the black demise scythes because you don't need to heal that much with the effect of the scythes

recommended weapon is one with health steal because then you never need to heal ever! The unique weapons the game gives you are just passably ok, the weapons you can create are godly!

recommended weapon is one with health steal because then you never need to heal ever! The unique weapons the game gives you are just passably ok, the weapons you can create are godly!

Also you can use one of the techniques that drain your enemies' health with a quick teleport, spending a little amount of rage each time of course.

Also you can use one of the techniques that drain your enemies' health with a quick teleport, spending a little amount of rage each time of course.

Yeah but with health steal your health is full in 1 - 2 hits with a scythe or secondary making that power only useful for AOE damage and quick mobility. I use it all the time though because health and wrath steal are always equipped to my weapons.

• 3 months later...