Foxiest of Hounds, Legend, Pacifist, in one run Video Walkthrough

Seraphim17

Awesome guides, great quality!

Almost finished my first run, and I'm planning to do a Foxiest of Hounds, Pacifist and Legend walkthrough next, and it's awesome to have some guides to be able to fall back on when I get stuck on a certain section. Bookmarked this for future reference.

Thanks for this!

i'm doing the same run on my second play pacifist, legend and foxy

i'm up to the second area of the fema bunker where the team fortress 2 scout look a like snipers are patroling i did get ghost and smooth op bonus on the first section

previously i got ghost on the first augmented mission, and i think i got ghost getting to zeke, i don't know where the hostages are so didn't save them ! i did save the woman and let zeke go,

now unfortunately i cocked up my saves so i'm stuck playing through after dealing with o'malley and megans mother the worst that happened was an alarmed state while tranquilising the d row ballers, no hostile state am i still good to go ? also checked bodies had z's i did hear some nasty cracking of bone like sounds on the d-row who goes for a piss in the corner lower section before the frag mine corridor.

does this cheevo only apply to main story not side quests ?:uzi:

it applies to the entire run dude. that's the reason why i didnt do the sidequests, i assumed people would want the most concise and swiftest way to the achievements.

Alarmed is fine. I never used the tranq rifle but i have heard of people dying over time with it, so i would avoid it personally.

well i've only used it when i can't sneak past people and usually from a distance and try to time it so they drop in a hidden from view place or time my movements to move them to a better place,

with the exception of the first mission, i've been getting ghost and smooth operator on all sections so far that allow it i even got them on the first encounter with zhao yun,

i had fully charged 4 cells with max recharge, stealth/cloak maxed at 7 seconds and silent walking and moved straight through the guards which used up two cells, then waited for a quick breather then moved to the elevator, got them again after using emp nades on the security bots in the hanger.

now i'm up to picus hq i may use you guides for that have been winging it so far

cheers tho :)

These videos are fantastic. Very helpful and entertaining at the same time. I only stumbled across them after returning to Detroit for the second time, but they were useful references for if I got stuck at any point.

Just finished the game a few minutes ago and got all three achievements.

Keep up the good work.

Nice work! Thank you.

I didn't realize you were a member of this site. I searched for a walkthrough on YouTube a couple of days ago and found your guide. Out of the ones I scanned through I considered yours to be the best one in my opinion. It made for a very quick and hassle free playthrough. So I just wanted to give my thanks since I don't have a YouTube account and couldn't do it there.

got em all :D

the guide helped when i used it and the advice is spot on

confirming these do NOT null / void foxiest

alarmed status yellow enemies/bots

suspicious camera

hostile is ok as long as there is no alarm, if you can't see a palmreader unit on the wall it's ok, best to avoid it if possible though!

on panchea last mission it is ok to have any situation.

saving malik / letting her die section

pacifist is not affected

by boss arena

malik dying

tranq gun / stun gun shots

gas nades/ mines

concussion

take downs by tapping b

legend:

you can have highlighted waypoints, usable doors/ladder (go in to options)

they will pop just as the credits start.

boss fights; stock up on all nades you can emp/gas to stun, frags to kill

I was pretty chuffed with myself Cheers to seraph

Serapah 's videos are epic. So in-depth even my Nan would be able to follow them! They must have taken so much time and effort. He deserves a lot more credit and visits on his channel. Some really really good stuff on there.

My favourite line has to be: "Sorry my commentary just got interrupted. I had to close the window because the entire cast of next seasons Jeremy Kyle just went past...cont rant." hahaha

I have subbed to you now mate and follow you on Twitter (@GWAVE23). Please check my channel out as well mate: http://www.youtube.com/GWAVE23xDoWx

Feel free to contact if you want a design etc etc... :)

Once again, thanks for the videos. Awesome work.

Edited by GWAVE23