Counter Strike Montage

Hi guys

I recently made a youtube channel and wanted to share my montage with you. Let me know what you think. It's my first youtube video and I'm completely new to editing/making videos.

Cheers

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b3GtO-62bzw]Counter-Strike GO Montage (FPS Doug tribute) - YouTube[/ame]

ps make sure to watch it in better quality.

give me feedback!

• 4 weeks later...

for some reason i only get 45 secs of the video! and on a side note why the t-bagging! its so noobish...

In my opinion the scout head shot kills are nice - no point with AWP kills unless you take 3 or more guys out in a row as its a one shot one kill kind of gun. I would like to see some other weapons as well - maybe a decent pistol round or single shot headshots with AK - not a bad start though!

Edited by Huxy87
watched full video

• 7 years later...

I took a break from csgo, and I was shocked when I found out my breakout keys were 8 euro a pop. At the moment I have a huntsman knife ultraviolet minimal wear and it is very good float, the price is up to $80-$100. So I'm looking to get into trading. Usually I just use the steam market. But there are some 3rd party websites such as steam trade url that transfer the money to paypal or credit card. It's a long shot, and they will cut the price of the skin for sure, but it's worth a try. The trading has become interesting as long as you are able to cash out the money :)