• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have got this achievement multiple times now and it's not popping up. Pretty sure it's glitched cause I know for sure I've completed the requirements multiple times
I was sure I had done this multiple times as well and it didn't pop. It was not until I got a triple kill then it unlocked, I presume I was just lucky to have one of each class in that triple kill. I also did it with a fist of havoc in the middle of a control point so whether it has to be in quick succession or a triple kill I am unsure, all I can say is keep trying and u will get it eventually!

Just seen the topic so I'll set you straight. I've done it three times, and the achievement description is so far off it's untrue.

You also get an in game medal called triple play, so you know when you've done it.

You must kill ANY three guardians in PVP (class doesn't matter) during one special ability use. So, for the hunter for example, kill three people with one golden gun. The warlock is three people with one whatever they do.

Note - I say class doesn't matter. However, I've done it three times and got the medal there times.mi doubt I got one of each class each time.

Edited by Lavindathar

I really hate achievements that make you rely on other people's choices. Personal skill would be fine, but now I have to make sure the enemy suits my needs? All I can find in groups are Hunters. I've done this multiple times for streaks, but the only multi kills I've got were from Hunters.

Read what I said in the post above yours. Class doesn't matter. Or if it does, I hit odds of about one in ten thousand.

Just got the medal called "Triple Down" for killing three people, and there's a medal "Cry Havoc" for killing three people with the Fist of Havoc. No achievement. You sir, got extremely lucky.

EDIT: I'm seeing a lot videos of people getting all three in one super ability attack, but they all seem to be Warlocks. Maybe it's just glitched for the Titan?

Edited by SkullFire58

triple play is the triple kill award. The achievement says 1 of each class. You got lucky.

No, triple down is the triple kill award. Triple play is the award name AND the achievement name. Maybe it's bugged on titans then, as it works on hunters and warlocks.

Don't get me wrong, I could of got all three classes in one special ability within a few seconds of each other three times. I just think that's highly unlikely, I'm just trying to help :)

Edited by Lavindathar