Is this game THAT intense.. or am I just a wuss?

03 DSG Snake

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah dude, Boishock can be a bitch, but its worth it and its freaking fun. I admit, i was freaked out, too. The scariest parts are when you first start and you don't know what to expect, and when the splicers sing the "Jesus loves me". Let me tell ya, it scared the shit out of me!

• 2 weeks later...

I have had the game since Christmas and never played it but once. I started playing it yesterday and have just been hooked. I feel compelled to only play it at night however, which is a shame, because I want to not stop playing at all. Big Daddy scared me..I was glad I didn't have to fight the "first" one, but omg when I did have to fight one, I had never actually been scared to fight a "boss" before. If Vita-Chambers were'nt there, I would be pissed. How the hell is the Brass Balls achievement even possible? =/

But yeah, this game desereved all the praise it got and recieves to get. 10/10 most definetly.

Bioshock is awesome and pretty scary IMO. Not as scary as System Shock 2 though. I couldnt play that for more that 20 minutes at a time.

Scariest bit of Bioshock is the dentist room. Oh, and tha appalling end boss. That was scarily bad lol

i do agree that the game can be scary in some places but its just pretty much creeepy... i remember in the first part of the game where u go to a location and the lights turn off and ur just in a circle of light...then splicers start coming at u from different angles, fun + scary at the same time....good game :)

I hate when the "statues" that aren't actually statues attack you. God, I know they're there but it still creeps me out.. Particularly the area where you're in a room flooded with water and it's empty when you enter until you get to the back of the room and get what you need, then you turn around and see a bunch of statues, I would also like to note that's it's a very dark room =P. (I know that's a very vague description.. I believe it's in Olympus Heights, but I could be wrong..)

EDIT : Found out that it's in Fort Frolic. It's the area where you get the last tonic in there.

Edited by PerpetualHell