level 6 on hard (spoilers)

larry69r

Had the same issue. Make sure you have the mini gun and missile launcher invented as well as some of War Machine's melee skills. I had to play level 5 a bunch of times to get enough credits to buy more upgrades. Level 5 will give you a max of 1.130.000 credits, ever time you play it. After upgrading the weapons I was using the melee, level 6 and on were a piece of cake. Hope this helps.

I couldn't find a way to changed the difficulty without starting a New Campaign. I wasn't willing to try it because I was afraid it would erase my current Campaign. Just curious, how were you able to do this?

Getting 30 million on the last level really helps towards getting all the upgrades.

Had the same issue. Make sure you have the mini gun and missile launcher invented as well as some of War Machine's melee skills. I had to play level 5 a bunch of times to get enough credits to buy more upgrades. Level 5 will give you a max of 1.130.000 credits, ever time you play it. After upgrading the weapons I was using the melee, level 6 and on were a piece of cake. Hope this helps.

I'd love to not break a controller here. Either I get totally buttfucked by the million enemies or the ship just crumbles like a biscuit cause I can't kill the enemies, protect the ship, kill the arc AND fucking stay alive. I mean seriously, stick a broom up my arse and I'll sweep the deck while I'm at it. This is really pissing me off no end. Anyone got any other tips. I just can't stop the damage the damn thing does.

EDIT : Holy shit, do this and I promise you'll beat this guy in 2 mins or less. Armour piercing rounds, duel machine guns on War Machine and most importantly the Ultimate module. You will tear through him and any enemies so fast it feels like being back on easy. Phew.

Edited by ponypo2001