The Unachievable Achievement thread

L0Straniero91

• Replies 651
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Prey - most of the multiplayer achievements cannot be completed due to dead servers,

False. Cos two of my friends boosted this game 2 days ago, they run through hosts (your Xbox)!

I heard that the Fable II chicken suit can no longer be obtained unless someone gives it to you.

Nope...not true. I got the suit not less than a month ago. As long as that website still works, you can get it.

True! FABLE 2 SITE

You can still get the Chicken Suit and stuff, anway, if you have problem getting this one send me a message I will help you for those achievements.

False. Cos two of my friends boosted this game 2 days ago, they run through hosts (your Xbox)!

True! FABLE 2 SITE

You can still get the Chicken Suit and stuff, anway, if you have problem getting this one send me a message I will help you for those achievements.

Meh...if someone needs the chicken suit, I would be happy to give it to them...I just know it worked recently for me....

WHAAAT? This is one of the craziest thing I ever heard, after the fact that if you have all multiplayer achievements of "Army of Two: The 40th Day" you can't get the DLC ones.

Deleting the game from the HDD will make the achievements obtainable again?

No, there is no work around. If you have the MP achievements in 40th Day then you can't get the DLC achievements.

However if you start the DLC before MP, or play the DLC before playing the campaign or whatever you can get the whole 1250.

I have a glitched? achievement in Assassin's Creed 2.

For the achievement you have to buy a painting from Venice and Florence, so I did.

I did not get the achievement so I bought every painting but still nothing happend.

Oh that sucks. I want to give this game a try for the full GS, so I am not so eager to start anytime soon when I read stuff like this... Is it solved already?

Marble Blast Ultra is delisted from the marketplace forever more.

DLC is still available though.

EDIT: It can still be purchased via GameStop: http://www.gamestop.com/xbox-360/games/marble-blast-ultra/87596

One for the yanks only it would appear.

In addition to yesterdays post, both Diner Dash & Dream Chronicles have followed suit.

WWE Smackdown vs. Raw 2011 - Way to Contribute

Very glitchy, you are required to upload 6 different user created items to the servers, however the SDvsRaw servers are horrible, and seem to not allow upload of the "Created Story" due to its long upload time. Gameplay seems to be not as bad, so the 2 Xbox Live Royal Rumble achievements seem to be obtainable. I have not actually played online recently, but nobody has been reporting issues with gameplay, only uploading.