IGN says your dreams may be dashed or brought to light...

MC Kazoo

So this is kinda old news but I have yet to see this posted, so for those of you who haven't heard the word.

The bird is the word, btw..

Anyways take a look at the link below, Knives and new modes, we get drop in drop out co op, difficulty adjustments, and more importantly A FIX FOR THE CHAUDOWN GLITCH! I know many gamers including myself have fallen prey to this glitch, and its nice to see a light at the end of the tunnel that I thought would never end.

Again, I know to most of you this is old news but its also said that Ubisoft shot down online co op for this update. Bummer, I know

Oh yeah, here's that link, take it in, but keep in mind this is IGN. Fingers crossed...

http://xboxlive.ign.com/articles/112/1124621p1.html

I'd settle for just making Chau show up more often. I FINALLY had him appear today, on my 20th or so playthrough, for the very first time - and it would have been nice to know ahead of time the guy had a goddamn ONE HIT KILL move. MONTHS of waiting for the guy to show up, and he kills me in one hit, ruining my chances of getting the last Achievement I need? Thats sloppy programming and unlevel gameplay.

I'm really sad that there is no online co-op...but the nice 160 MSP tag is very nice and makes me happy :)

MONTHS of waiting for the guy to show up, and he kills me in one hit, ruining my chances of getting the last Achievement I need? Thats sloppy programming and unlevel gameplay.

Or you exaggerate a lot and are unlucky?

I'm really sad that there is no online co-op...but the nice 160 MSP tag is very nice and makes me happy :)

Or you exaggerate a lot and are unlucky?

No exaggeration whatsover. I've cleared the game over three dozen times, and he has appeared ONE time. I was playing as Stills at the time, my DEF was at 100 and all my other stats were in the 80-85 range, and I was playing on Average Joe difficulty. Chau finally appears on the map for the first time. I go to fight him (I have about 90 health, full Gut Points, an Ambrosia item, and 7 lives). He hits me with his sword once. 200 damage, and all my GP magically disappear. The Ambrosia item revives me, and he INSTANTLY hits me again, 200 damage. I have 7 lives, but the fight ends immediately.

No exaggeration whatsover. I've cleared the game over three dozen times, and he has appeared ONE time. I was playing as Stills at the time, my DEF was at 100 and all my other stats were in the 80-85 range, and I was playing on Average Joe difficulty. Chau finally appears on the map for the first time. I go to fight him (I have about 90 health, full Gut Points, an Ambrosia item, and 7 lives). He hits me with his sword once. 200 damage, and all my GP magically disappear. The Ambrosia item revives me, and he INSTANTLY hits me again, 200 damage. I have 7 lives, but the fight ends immediately.

You can spawn Mr Chau really easy. Just put it on the highest difficulty, beat the level "Main Stage" 3-5 times then beat the first boss again. Go back to the main stage and beat tod again and it will spawn him. This is what I did yesterday to spawn him. I have heard that difficulty affects how often he spawns so if you have been playing the game on Average Joe then that might be what he hasn't been spawning. I have spawned him twice and they both were on Supreme difficulty. As for fighting him just be patient, his attacks are easy to avoid and just juggle him as much as you can when you can get attacks off.

You can spawn Mr Chau really easy. Just put it on the highest difficulty, beat the level "Main Stage" 3-5 times then beat the first boss again. Go back to the main stage and beat tod again and it will spawn him. This is what I did yesterday to spawn him. I have heard that difficulty affects how often he spawns so if you have been playing the game on Average Joe then that might be what he hasn't been spawning. I have spawned him twice and they both were on Supreme difficulty. As for fighting him just be patient, his attacks are easy to avoid and just juggle him as much as you can when you can get attacks off.

I've tried that already. I spent four hours yesterday fighting Todd over and over and over, he never appears. I even did boss runs, in order, in reverse order, and i random order. Nothing.

Can't say to much about this. He poped up in the very right hand corner for me on playthrough 3. Was tword the end of the map after I had beaten the game on playthrough 3 and was backtracking. Just started playthrough 5 and haven't seen him since.