All-Rounder archievement

Juancafr

I still do not understand how to get the achievement

Look in your character menu and then go to Skills so I think achievement want you get one each skill: Blades, Firearms, Toughness, Cunning and Voodoo to get all at once or maybe you have get every skills in Blades, Firearms, Toughness, Cunning and Voodoo.

So I unsure if possible either. Like dirty said you might need 2 playthrough to get all skills.

I'm still not sure exactly how to unlock this achievement but here is what happened to me:

I made a save right before you decide between tribe and inquisition before hunting down Crow. Once you've decided the other faction will block you out of some training in either Firearms or Voodoo.

Once you've decided, playthrough the game - there is a bit of a balancing act here as you need to stockpile your Glory points which makes the game much harder. Get to Treasure Isle as soon as possible for the Pirates Almanac 10% Glory boost. I put about 4-5 points in cunning, toughness, and blades and that was it. Once you have enough to raise any attribute to ten (should be pretty late in the game) again make a save. Let's call this the stockpile save.

I'm not sure if you need to be a natural ten (using 15000 pts for last rank) or an item +1 boost will count. The +1 boost didn't count for the attribute achievements so I played it safe and got a natural ten, though you can unlock skills with a 9+1 so maybe this is okay.

Anyhow I took the stockpile save and would max out an attribute, sell everything for $$$ and then go learn all associated skills for that attribute. You have to be pretty late in the game for some of the Blades and Voodoo skills. Without saving, I then reloaded and repeated until I had done all skills for Blades, Voodoo, Cunning, and Toughness.

Then I took my early save and played through as the Inquisition and pumped all Glory points into Firearms right away at the end. Then I unlocked all the firearm skills and... nothing happened.

So I went back to the stockpile save and did the other attributes again and still no luck. I used new save files to make a voodoo all skills save and blades all skills save but at that point was running low on save files and started to wonder if the achievement entailed something else like getting +1 in each of the core skills for each attribute.

I took the stockpile save and made a balanced character and just unlocked as many skills as possible. I tried to find someone to teach me +1 musket and +1 shotgun as a tribe supporter but could not. While doing this I went back to the distillery and learned "distiller" again and boom achievement unlocked.

My thought is that the game just didn't track "Distiller" the first couple times I unlocked it and maybe I should've just run around until hitting an autosave. The other possibility would be unlocking x number of skills on a single character but that doesn't make as much sense. When it popped I only had about four skills in firearms.

Good luck; hope this was just me and it pops easier for others.

Sigh..

Learn every skill over as many playthroughs as it takes you. Probably let it autosave after getting final skill in each category just to be sure.

I'm sure with alot of Glory and cash saving, then reloading a manual save after purchasing your final skill in a category (and auto saving), it will work.

Mmmm.. I would have like a New Game + too.

WARNING NO NEW GAME PLUS MODE ... Make a save before The Water Temple as one you go there it's the last place you go credits roll after boss fights and then you are not allowed to continue or go to any other islands again. If someone knows a way to do this on one run please post it. I have a save not part of these 4 hrs back I managed to get 2 lvl 11 and all stats complete for those and level 5 on other 3 max before end and I beat everything else

WARNING NO NEW GAME PLUS MODE ... Make a save before The Water Temple as one you go there it's the last place you go credits roll after boss fights and then you are not allowed to continue or go to any other islands again. If someone knows a way to do this on one run please post it. I have a save not part of these 4 hrs back I managed to get 2 lvl 11 and all stats complete for those and level 5 on other 3 max before end and I beat everything else

Yupp. Aware of this. Just saying I would have liked a New Game +

I dont understand it anymore.

So do you need to learn EVERY skill once for the achievement or do you just need 1 skill in every category to unlock it?

And does it unlock after the credits roll because i already have one skill in every category and nothing unlocked.

Did you learn them during other playthroughs?

My first play through I was locked out from learning them do to the stupid glitch. Then on my native play through I got up enough glory to learn all of voodoo ( with +1 legendary item) and it popped the second I learned ritual III.

I have a question, I know that the base skills have to be at 10 to learn the abilities for that skill. I also know that there's legendary items that add a +1 to the respective skill.

So can I just upgrade the skill to 9, and would that +1 equal out to 10, thus letting me learn the rest of the abilities?

I have a question, I know that the base skills have to be at 10 to learn the abilities for that skill. I also know that there's legendary items that add a +1 to the respective skill.

So can I just upgrade the skill to 9, and would that +1 equal out to 10, thus letting me learn the rest of the abilities?

From doing blades and firearms just now with my saved up glory and reloading after each unlocked , it will pop when you upgrade the skill at a cost of 15000 glory (you can see the cost on the right of the screen). Cunning was at level 12 when it popped for me due to having largo's ear ring and the legendary artifact, but that will not effect the cost of the upgrade it still cost 15000 to get to level 12

So in short you can't use items to boost the level and get it, you still have to spend the 61k glory to go from 1-10 or 11/12 with items equipped.

I had already got all single achievements for maxing out individual skills like voodoo, blades e.t.c before getting the all rounder achievement later on, it popped for me when I learned my very last talent to learn which was voodoo master which I had to be level 10 for.

The way I got this easiest was to save just before choosing inquisition over natives on sword coast and then build up loads of glory to max out all of one talent (make a save just before choosing a talent to max and buy all skills in that talent) and then save that on a new save, reload previous and max out next talent and buy all skills and put on a new save. Keep redoing that for all talents apart from voodoo, then reload your save before choosing inquisition and choose natives, play that save until you can max voodoo out and buy all skills and the achievement will pop.