Achievement Trading Thread

Public Enemy

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I tried...but the multiplayer for this is horrendous...the few matches I've got into I've been killed as soon as I spawn, usually by someone hiding underneath the map or some rubbish... anyway, GT is AntagonistsChao

Hey man I'm up for Boosting the BOR and PTP Achievements if your interested add me on Live.

Hey man I'm up for Boosting the BOR and PTP Achievements if your interested add me on Live.

Sure thing, my little brother is on my Xbox atm but I'll add you when I can get on.

EDIT: Added you and the other guy who sent me a message who's on these forums. I'm online most days at the moment as I'm away from uni.

Edited by AntagonisticChaos
Added info

Okay, I haven't had very good luck meeting up with people to boost on this game, so I'm going to start over and organize it myself.

I'm looking for a few people who want to boost in ranked matches (preferably English-speaking Americans, WITH MICROPHONES!). I think I've found a really easy way to do it, but my play time is kinda limited. Most of the time I can play Monday - Friday, 9AM-Noon & 2PM-5PM, Central Time Zone (if I know ahead of time). Let me know if you're interested (Reply In-Thread, Private Message me, or message me on Xbox Live), and I'll try to set something up.

Please include your GamerTag, available times to play (including Time Zone), and your estimated TrueSkill Ranking for EACH Multiplayer Game Type. If you haven't played multiplayer at all, that makes it easier. Thanks!

Looking for boosting buddies for most, if not all online achievements. I'm in Australia, my timezone GMT thing is +10, and I am on quite alot.

Send me a FR by clicking my GT to the left of this post, and just send a message saying SR boost or something so I know.

I don't know if people are still looking to boost on this game but I need most of the secret online ones - I know what they are I just can't get them, mainly becuz I suck pretty bad at the game and it takes ages to find a match online - I also need to raise my TrueSkill rank but I imagine that boosting this wud be very tedious - Still, if anyone is interested in boosting any of the online Achievements in this game, just send a message and/or friend request :)

Ok I'm putting together a Boosting Party for all of the Online Achievements, we will be doing the Protect Tha Pimp Achievement first, then the Blinged Out Ride Achievement. And all the others after that I will be going first then the next person on the list and so on. Only add your name to this list if you KNOW how to Boost.

1)XtremeIconJay

2)Elvin 360

3)

4)

We will start once we have 4 Boosters Online.

I'll be happy to boost the online stuff on this game with you guys, but I'll have to read up a bit online how to do them because I haven't attempted to boost this before. So count me in ExtremeIcon, and I have a friend who wants to do it too if you need more.

Edit: Okay I've read up on it a bit, found a nice little guide on that other site. My question is going for these other achievements like the chains etc, does it screw up the Kingpin? As in - will doing these make it harder or make no difference?

GT: Mr Waggy

Edited by Mr Waggy