DLC Boss glitched? (Spoilers)

This may contain spoilers, so if you have not finished the DLC please move along.

So my husband and I were playing the DLC together on TVHM. We got to the final boss of the DLC, as you know the Leviathan lvl 48. I'm playing the Siren lvl 44, and my husband as the Commando lvl 45.

We were doing great, working on his weak spots, and burned him down to very little health. All we had left was the weak spot in his mouth. Then all of a sudden, the boss started glitching. He just sat there, twitching his head back and forth, and never opening his mouth. The queen worm never spawned.

This of course made it impossible to shoot the weak spot in his mouth. So we left the area and returned to reset him. We came back in, and his health was still low, and he was still glitching. So we quit out, then loaded it back up.

He was reset, so we tried him again, and the same thing happened, him twitching, and no queen spawn with just his mouth left. The things that I noticed were wrong, the door behind you when you're fighting the Leviathan was always open, and I saw the 'saving' icon every few minutes.

So my question here is, is our DLC/Game Save broken? What can we do to fix it? I have a few friends that have the DLC, should we join them? Or will it bug my friends games?

Any help is very much appreciated.

On a side note, I had already beaten the DLC with my Mechromancer, so this is mainly for my husband, and my Siren's DLC head piece.

Edited by XG0THICB0NDAGEX

maybe delete and reinstall the DLC

While i doubt that would really help if i am honest,there is nothing i can think off that would probably help you except wait for this patch they have been harking on about since September,and then that i would expect is for the full game and maybe we will have to wait longer for DLC patch

It does seem that this DLC has it's fair share of Bugs

Joining someone else's game you mentioned is also a good idea,doing that has helped other bugs(the Tannis bug in the main game for one)

as it's the last mission of the DLC also,it may not be too hard to find someone who has not done that yet,there will still be plenty of people not up to that part yet

I hope things work out for you

on a similar note, do you only get to fight him during the final mission then the repeat of that mission? i cant get him to spawn by going back into his lair at all and id like to loot that pyramid
That I can not tell you. As I have not attempted to loot the pyramid after the main dlc. Sorry I can't help.

on a similar note, do you only get to fight him during the final mission then the repeat of that mission? i cant get him to spawn by going back into his lair at all and id like to loot that pyramid

you can kill him as many times as you like(i have killed him 4 times now),however the door to the treasure room only opens for you for the first two times(or at least while you are doing the two missions it's involved in)..after that the door to the room doesn't open for you

same glitch happened to me. He wouldn't open his mouth after killing the three outer spots. So i just started killing the wurms and the wurm queens spawned. Killed them and his mouth opened again and he resumed his pattern

I think that is what is supposed to happen,only for the OP the Queen Worm wasn't spawning

First time i did the boss i am sure i had some worms left after i killed him,however whenever i go to kill him now,i have to kill everything before he carries on with his attack and opens his mouth

Edited by metallicorphan