How get more auras in Village Mode?

cheevo360

You have to play online to get more money for your online character. Luckily you can play adventure alone so just play some of the earlier chapters and sell everything you loot! then go back to your village and use village log to transfer money from your character to your village ;)

Hope this helps!

Can you do vice versa? As in take money out of the village for your Character?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Money from your village is collected every 6 hours. Also every time you build a new shop, it will buy something for a LOT more than normal, but only the first one of any item. For instance I could sell a maul for about 500, but after I sell one its down to 55. But only the maul dropped, so I could sell something else still for a lot of money. So before making a shop, stockpile a lot of individual weapons and armor to sell right after you build it for a huge return.

Anyone have a good village build for bringing in profit every 6 hrs? It would be nice to be able to log in once a day or so and extract some money to use on building characters without having to farm maps for drops..

^This. I was going to start a thread and ask the same question. Any surefire ways to get a good setup for income?

awesome! i didnt realize there was the transfer mode. VERY handy!

its easy to farm adventure mode chapter 1 over and over. just set up a match and make it private.

collect every herb along the way (worth the most it seems. ive sold a mushroom for 90 auras) and kill and loot everything.

be sure to loot the last chest after the three spiders and talk to the guy at the end (he gives you another 1000 moneys).

teleport back to the first area/town. sell everything but watch the amount they are paying closely! a vendor will gradually pay less for each plant you sell. when he does run to the next guy and repeat. continue all the way around the town.

then exit and redo this as many times as you want :)