DLC Characters leaked

MicroCool

The DLC characters should be 2 and 2. Also, the on-disc roster should have been 16male/8female or 14/10. Do people forget about all the good and cool females/girls there are in the DC Universe?

Since when was 2 male characters and 2 female characters the norm for DLC? I don't remember NeatherRealm ever saying this was the case. Plus, MK9 - Kenshi, Rain, Skarlet and Freddy Krueger. Two males that make sense to the story, one female that makes sense to the story and one random character that was added for fun.

I'm wagering this list is the real deal. That's not to say I'm happy with it. I'm quite disappointed with it, actually. Scorpion is cool, the rest, not for me. I wish at least one of the four I wanted got in :( At least Angry Joe will have a blast beating Zod with Superman :p

Edited by Total Shinobi
Update

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm pretty disappointed by this. Especially Scorpion. Don't get me wrong... I LOVE Mortal Kombat, but I didn't get Injustice to play as Scorpion. I want more DC Heroes. And Batgirl? Between Batman, Nightwing, Joker and Harley, I'd say that the Bat-Family is well represented. And while I think Zod is a cooler choice, won't he essentially be another Kryptonian? I don't want clones. I'll wait and see, but if this is the list. I'm skipping on DLC.

I don't get why everyone cares about what characters are included at this point. Since the BAMF Lobo has been confirmed, there's no reason for anyone to use any other character. It should be 100% Lobo vs. Lobo mirror matches once he's released.

I doubt you will see that very often. And I care if they release non DC charecters on the season pass I paid for, I would never had bothered if I knew it woulf be MK charecters. I played plenty of MK and was hoping with injustice the dlc would be at least 2 charecters each time and at least all DC charecters, there is so many to choose from no way you could make everyone happy.

I don't get why everyone cares about what characters are included at this point. Since the BAMF Lobo has been confirmed, there's no reason for anyone to use any other character. It should be 100% Lobo vs. Lobo mirror matches once he's released.

Mirror matches are actually surprisingly rare in fighting games.

I actually feel like people are usually more inclined not to pick characters when someone else picks them first.

am i the only one that want Darkseid? :D

I REALLY want Darkseid, but I gave up on that a long time ago. Someone made the point to me that having him would be like having two big bad guys. Darkseid would take away from Superman's evilness, so he has almost no chance of being in it.

Edited by The Bum-Mobile

Is there a reason your YouTube video is posted there...?

The DLC characters should be 2 and 2. Also, the on-disc roster should have been 16male/8female or 14/10. Do people forget about all the good and cool females/girls there are in the DC Universe?

Not to say there aren't a ton of good female characters in the DCU, and the DLC could be all girls and I wouldn't be upset, but I'd say the number of good male characters far outweighs the number of good female characters.

Not to say there aren't a ton of good female characters in the DCU, and the DLC could be all girls and I wouldn't be upset, but I'd say the number of good male characters far outweighs the number of good female characters.

Skill wise, male characters would be better. But who doesn't like playing as a girl fighter from time to time! Besides, I can't go playing as Selina, Hawkgirl and Harley all the time. Give me one decent female as DLC and that'd be good.

Skill wise, male characters would be better. But who doesn't like playing as a girl fighter from time to time! Besides, I can't go playing as Selina, Hawkgirl and Harley all the time. Give me one decent female as DLC and that'd be good.

That seems fair. If I don't see Swamp Thing, I'd be rooting for Poison Ivy. Black Canary would be a good fit too.

There are so many charecters they could add, do you think maybe they would add even more after all the season pass DLC is released? I can think of no less then 10 people I would like to see in this game, 4 is not enough for me!

NRS actually hinted to there being more than 4 DLC characters.

I doubt it though. Season Passes usually imply all the DLC is planned out. I know of no games that release more DLC after their Season Pass content has been flushed out.

Don't doubt it. One of the biggest things NRS has done with Injustice is give the community what it wants. They see how other fighting games have been updated every year to stay relevant. Having more than one season pass wouldn't be the first thing NRS has done that other games haven't.

Guys, there is one man on the internet who is claiming this, and his only evidence is some text. Don't put ANY stock in this rumour. If I'm wrong, so be it, but don't let some idiot extinguish your hopes.

If you click on the link it is true. It shows the code for these. I didn't believe it myself but its true.

This isn't evidence at all. There is literally nothing in that thread that couldn't be faked. The poster didn't even attempt to show, I don't know, a screenshot of how he's viewing these files? (Which could also be faked but would've taken more than 5 minutes to do.) What's to stop him from simply typing out all this "code" and claiming that's what it is?

There are many, many people who data mine games. Why has this one dude found the magical list of DLC characters, all conveniently located at the top? The original post comes from the Gamespot forums of all places. You'd figure "NbAlIvEr10000" would want to notify some blogs that actually represent the community, but I guess he's too afraid of being exposed.

Edited by Taiyz