Easy Level 60 & Other Online Achievements Guide

DOPE BOI

[THE COMMITMENT] You need to reach level 60. It takes 1,771,100xp to hit level 60. I estimate it takes 12-15hrs to go from 0-60 depending on your speed. To finish all the multiplayer achievements will take 48-60hrs.

DO NOT BUY ANY UPGRADES! ONLY CHARACTERS AND HOLD THE REST OF YOUR SALVAGE UNTIL YOURE IN YOUR 3rd PRESTIGE. WHEN YOU PRESTIGE YOU LOSE ACCESS TO ALL WEAPONS AND THEIR UPGRADES BUT YOU KEEP YOUR SAVED SALVAGE. So DO NOT buy any weapon upgrades until youre in your 3rd Prestige.

TOTAL SALVAGE NEEDED: [250,000] WHILE PROGRESSING TO THE 3RD PRESTIGE YOU WILL ACQUIRE MORE THAN ENOUGH. JUST REMEMBER DO NOT BUY ANY WEAPON UPGRADES UNTIL THE 3RD PRESTIGE. YOU WILL HAVE TO HIT LEVEL 58 IN YOUR 3RD PRESTIGE TO BUY ALL UPGRADES.

[sHOPAHOLIC] Unlock all Characters and Upgrades. SADLY WE HAVE TO REACH THE 3rd PRESTIGE AND GET TO LEVEL 58 IN ORDER TO BE ABLE TO PUCHASE THE LAST CHARACTER (THE GENERAL) AND HAVE ACCESS TO PURCHASE ALL THE UPGRADES.. THERE IS NO NEED TO BUY ANY UPGRADES UNTIL YOUR 3RD PRESTIGE.

THERE IS A VIDEO SHOWING AND EXPLAINING MY METHOD BELOW ALL VIDEO CREDIT GO TO SPHINX OG.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bwkLT4vPtg0&feature=player_embedded]Tomb Raider - Fast XP and Salvage 27,000xp + in 10 mins (Boobs) - YouTube[/ame]

Play a private match of Rescue by yourself. Choose SURVIVORS as your team and max out the time (20min) and set the captures to 20. Equip the sprint perk (you get this at lvl 27) and 2x looting perk which is available from the start. I chose the level Beach as its small and thats less surface area. Now all you have to do is take the medical supplies to the designated area and drop them off, the pick up spot changes but the drop off point wont. Rinse and Repeat. Once you capture 20 the round will end.

Now at this time you want to leave the match and it will not penalize you if you leave between rounds. You are doing this because in the next round you would play as the SOLARII and will have to stop the SURVIVORS from capturing the medical supplies but since youre playing by yourself theres nothing to do.

Doing this you should average 27,000xp and you can do it all by yourself no sessions required. When you hit 60, go to load out and hit Y to Prestige.

[COLLECTING SALVAGE] While recovering the medical supplies you should also run around and collect salvage from the boxes. Make sure you have the perk equipped that increase your salvage looting.Farming salvage is much faster than leveling up. You can get 230-300 salvage per box and there are several on each map and they respawn quickly. I personally only collected the 2 salvage boxes in and by the tunnel.

Whom ever makes a guide feel free to list this method but please give credit. If you are on TA please positive vote my method, so others will know its a solid strategy.

[EDIT] I have confirmed you have to wait until level 58 in the 3rd Prestige for SHOPAHOLIC. I bought everything but the unlocks I know I had unlocked before I Prestiged the 1st time and it did not unlock until I bought them again and had everything unlocked and the same time.

Edited by Tyger7

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

EDIT: There is a achievement for buying every upgrade and character. Well 1 character The General requires you to be Prestige 3 to purchase him. I will report back once I hit 60 but if its like getting to 60 then this multiplayer has just increased to 45-50hrs with this method.

EDIT: There is a achievement for buying every upgrade and character. Well 1 character The General requires you to be Prestige 3 to purchase him. I will report back once I hit 60 but if its like getting to 60 then this multiplayer has just increased to 45-50hrs with this method.

Damn, that would suck if that turns out to be true. I wouldn't have mind just getting to Rank 60, but to do it three times means it's going to be a pain in the ass.

Well you gotta be kidding me .__. i thought i was getting to level 60 and was going to be done with multiplayer

So if you have 3 people total, you can knock out all of them (except lvl. 60) in Private Sessions really quickly?

To start a ranked match you need 4, people can leave once it starts but you need 4 to start. There is 1 achievement that ask you to win all the game modes in ranked.

There is revive a team-mate which is done on rescue. So you need 1 enemy 2 survivors; as only the survivors go into a downed state.

There is kill 2 people with 1 explosive.

Other than those you only need 2 people. Some you can do by yourself.

Multiplayer is easy except the level 60 and probably getting all characters as it says you have to be prestige 3.

To start a ranked match you need 4, people can leave once it starts but you need 4 to start. There is 1 achievement that ask you to win all the game modes in ranked.

Can you host a ranked match and boot everyone else to play solo? If so, joining ranked MP is going to be horrific if that catches on. lol.

There is revive a team-mate which is done on rescue. So you need 1 enemy 2 survivors; as only the survivors go into a downed state.

There is kill 2 people with 1 explosive.

Other than those you only need 2 people. Some you can do by yourself.

Multiplayer is easy except the level 60 and probably getting all characters as it says you have to be prestige 3.

Sweet, thanks for the insight dude.