Gold Mountainland Level 1

Zebrasqual

im having the same problem. i watched this video but it looks the same as what im doing. some how they are getting a better score. it looks like they get 3.4 seconds and 332 score all i get is 200. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O8FJf9Cty8c]YouTube - iBlast Moki - Mountianland[/ame]

Hah, just came on here to figure out what was going on, just couldn't get gold on it. Hope they update soon, although looks like they're aware of it. I like good devs :)

EDIT: Just got a Twitter reply/update for those with this issue:

"yeah, thanks a lot! we are going to submit an update with a fix for it."

Edited by Gizmo2k

My best time is 2.4 which gave me silver. However I found some youtube videos where the guys gets gold with 3.8 s. Seems to be an error really.

Ya but that is the iPhone version.

I can't get better than 2.2 and 200 points with Silver being the best. Must be a bug. Am waiting for a email for their forums so I can ask about it.

Remember this is so fussy.

http://imgur.com/E1Sn0

Hope it don't take you as long as me.

Big shout out to softmonkey for pointing me in the right direction.

Got it within 5 minutes :D thanks

I was able to do it without the rope but with the balloon in the same spot. It will toss the moki in the air and into the warp.

Edited by SlyPooBiscuit

Ok, solved it... With the ballon where the pictures shows, I kept gettin 1.6, so I just kept moving the rope, in that same area for like 15 minutes only I got it, so I guess you just have to get lucky to put it just in the right spot where the ramp hits the Moki to make it go faster, but just at the right height where the bounce won't slow him that 0.1s.

Thanks for the posts Phantom...it made me go back and try it just one more time. I got 1.6s so many times, but I kept on making very, very small changes to the placement of the rope and finally got it. I can tell you, for me, the height of where the rope was on the board made all the difference in the world. Thanks for restoring my hope in this achievement!!

Thanks for posting the pic.

I'm the same as GR4V1G0R3, when trying to fine tune the balloon position the rope jumped out to the left and still appeared to be attached to something !?

Took a really bad quality webcam video of the phone, hope it helps someone else.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kGQuHRPibpA]YouTube - iBlast Moki Balance Gold[/ame]

It's already been said but patience will get you this one once the time hits 1.5

• 2 weeks later...