Achievement Discussion

L3giOn

• 5 months later...
  • Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, might want to change the title of the thread back to "Achievement Discussion" as it took the old title during the merge.

So is the Forest of Death exam the entire game or just the tutorial?? If it's the entire game, that mean's you've got to beat the game 11 times for 15 points apiece. If it's just the tutorial, then no problems. ;)

Zef: I didn't notice the change in title, good spot (and changed).

• 2 weeks later...
This is just a hunch but there's still 3 Achievements that are secret & i bet there attained over online! anyone else think so?
Yeah thats what i was thinking since I saw a gamespot video interview about naruto... about the battle system.

Mostlikely the last ones are online like win 10 in a row or win 5 etc... or defeat some one with a special move... who knows...

I cant wait for this game to come out i love the anime and gotta try this out.. especially with achievements :woop:

Yeah thats what i was thinking since I saw a gamespot video interview about naruto... about the battle system.

Mostlikely the last ones are online like win 10 in a row or win 5 etc... or defeat some one with a special move... who knows...

I cant wait for this game to come out i love the anime and gotta try this out.. especially with achievements :woop:

Yeah me to i love the anime it's one of my favourites 2nd with Bleach & just to verify there was an expo down here in London in July & there happened to be a couple of Naruto Rise of Ninja booths down there so of course i tested it out & all i have to say is the fighting is a bit sluggish compared to the ones on PS2,Gamecube & Wii but to make up for it the games got a killer RPG. It's quite hard to believe actually because iv'e got no problem with RPG'S but im a beat em up man myself & it surprised me that i enjoyed the RPG element more than the fighting. I generally just think this is because iv'e got the other Naruto games & they are a hella of lot more faster but hey theres nothing wrong with it, in my opinion the game still rocks. I just can't wait for it & i can't wait to get the achievements either.:biglaugh

This is just a hunch but there's still 3 Achievements that are secret & i bet there attained over online! anyone else think so?

Just like to say that, since it's been revealed in some articles, the "Forest of Death Exam" achievements are the online achievements, apparently. They're acquired by playing the Forest of Death multiplayer (which is like a tournament, that uses the tower in the forest to advance in floors) with those certain characters.

Just like to say that, since it's been revealed in some articles, the "Forest of Death Exam" achievements are the online achievements, apparently. They're acquired by playing the Forest of Death multiplayer (which is like a tournament, that uses the tower in the forest to advance in floors) with those certain characters.

Seriously your kidding right. That doesn't sound fun at all, but hey it's a good thing i know like 5 people who are getting this game. Thanks for sharing that information with me, i just hope that article you spoke of is 100% wrong lol laters

well i can tell you for free, the secret achiemevents are so far are "The Untouchable Ninja" obtained by scoring a perfect on 1 fight. the second being "Way of the branch" which is obtained by completing 5 tree action sequences.

as for the question on the game, it starts from episode 1 where the scroll is taken all the way upto where gaara is defeated by naruto at the end of the chunnin exam. although it does seem to skip a few little story line bits (rather crucial bits too) it still pieces togeather well if you've already seen the anime

and as for the 3rd secret achievement i've heard its getting ontop of the hokage building but im not 100% sure, but the other 2 achievements are fact, i got the game thismorning 2 days early lol

two days late if you're in the U.S. or a day early if you're in Europe. Congratulations on the purchase regardless.

I was wondering about the genin, chunin and jounin achievements. Do you need to get the total points all in one entire run? Or are you able to just count the points up over time? I'm sure its all at once.. but one can hope right? lol

two days late if you're in the U.S. or a day early if you're in Europe. Congratulations on the purchase regardless.

I was wondering about the genin, chunin and jounin achievements. Do you need to get the total points all in one entire run? Or are you able to just count the points up over time? I'm sure its all at once.. but one can hope right? lol

No its a total

And the last secret achievemant is to get to the top of the Hokages building... if anybody needs to know how send me a FR to SR BORICUA and i will guide you

Town side Quest's :

Hide and Seek: 20/20

Racing: 20/20

Ramen Delivery: 10/10

Sexy No Jutsu Men: 20/22

Now!, I'm having trouble finding the last 2 men to Sexy No Jutsu.

Being that they aren't as small as coins and aren't located outside the Konoha village, they SHOULD be relatively easy to find...but they aren't..They're hiding.

It's frustrating because these 2 men are Also my last 2 villagers to gain 100% popularity for myself and get that achievement too :p

Town side Quest's :

Hide and Seek: 20/20

Racing: 20/20

Ramen Delivery: 10/10

Sexy No Jutsu Men: 20/22

Now!, I'm having trouble finding the last 2 men to Sexy No Jutsu.

Being that they aren't as small as coins and aren't located outside the Konoha village, they SHOULD be relatively easy to find...but they aren't..They're hiding.

It's frustrating because these 2 men are Also my last 2 villagers to gain 100% popularity for myself and get that achievement too :p

I've same problem:

Sexy No Jutsu Men: 19/22

Rest complete and 98% happy gr8 ... ;0

The one's i mainly remember are two on top of building's along the town Wall's, and one out front of one of the Building's near where the Hokage is

*Just in case one of them would be one you haven't got*

Oh and to other people's, if you haven't done the race's and your looking for the Sexy No Jutsu men you will come across a few around building top's, you'll also likely get more than a few Missed coins ;)

*Edit*

Also, i just remembered.

Any coin's collected Whilst in a Racing/Ramen Delivering/Hide And Seek Side quest will respawn where they were if you fail

I'm also very bad at fighting online, The only person i can even Get 2 wins in a row with is Gaara

A couple of us could just download a village map, Start the game again and mark the location's of Coins/Sexy No Jutsu Men we find and then put them together and hopefully have them all

(All the coin's in the village anyway.)

After all....I haven't had anything to take credit for lately

*Edit*

(And Bin locations)