One of the worst games I have played in awhile !

Brilliant game. The best FPS I've played in a while. Awesome level design, lovely graphics, extremely fun gameplay, brilliant cover system, along with what seems to be innovative and exciting multiplayer modes. Plus, it's James Bond :D

KK I might get this.

And I thought it was 3rd person? O well First Person is always better IMO.

Brilliant game. The best FPS I've played in a while. Awesome level design, lovely graphics, extremely fun gameplay, brilliant cover system, along with what seems to be innovative and exciting multiplayer modes. Plus, it's James Bond :D

Agreed, multiplayer is amazingly fun....thread starter is a n00b

ORLY that game is awesome but oh well.

Actually FarCry2 is a useless bundle of shit, I'd lump it in with a bundle of shit but I got cash for the game to buy THIS AWESOME GAME!!!!.

http://images.play.com/covers/5854813m.jpg

Just kidding...got THIS AWESOME GAME!

http://images.play.com/covers/6033594m.jpg

It's a mix between Call of Duty 4 (When in 1st person) and Rainbow 6 Vegas 2 (WHen in cover) BUT with a Bond theme which makes it AMAZING!!!

It's not a deep game at all, it's just pure fun, it's easy to play (in a good way) and I like how you have to buy your weapons when playing online instead of them just unlocking.

Achievements are clever too. 'The Spy Who Loved Me' = Complete Barge and Venice

'For Your Eyes Only' = Disable 10 cameras...etc.

Me and my mates couldn't stop laughing at the achievement, 'He's Coming fast!'

Oh, we have dirty minds =)

btw it's funny how we're talking about how good it is in the 'One of the worst games I have played in a while!' thread and no one has posted in the 'One of the best games I have played in a while!' thread

Just thort i'd point that out

Edited by Xpresurself

this will keep me occupied untill gears comes out :)

brilliant game, more brighter than cod4, better weapons than cod4 (well wen i mean better near enough same but different names and more choice), GADGETS everone loves gadgets and the fact you play as bond james bond.

that and the achievemnts have some great names